Structural breaks in Austrian foreign trade with Eastern Europe during the early 1970s
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dalia Marin & Monika Schnitzer, 1997.
"Economic Incentives and International Trade,"
CIG Working Papers
FS IV 97-24, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Pesaran, M. H. & Shin, Y. & Smith, R. J., 1996. "Testing for the 'Existence of a Long-run Relationship'," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9622, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jarko Fidrmuc, 2005. "Trade Structure during Accession to the EU," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 225-234.
- repec:crs:wpaper:9645 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pesaran, M.H. & Shin, Y., 1995. "An Autoregressive Distributed Lag Modelling Approach to Cointegration Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9514, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:35:y:2008:i:5:p:465-479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.