Economic incentives and international trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 1998. "Economic incentives and international trade," Munich Reprints in Economics 19262, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dalia Marin & Monika Schnitzer, 1997. "Economic Incentives and International Trade," CIG Working Papers FS IV 97-24, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
References listed on IDEAS
- Dalia Marin & Monika Schnitzer, 2002.
"The Economic Institution Of International Barter,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(479), pages 293-316, April.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 1997. "The Economic Institution of International Barter," CEPR Discussion Papers 1658, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 2002. "The economic institution of international barter," Munich Reprints in Economics 19260, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dalia Marin, 1990.
"Tying in International Trade: Evidence on Countertrade,"
NBER Chapters,in: New Issues in the Uruguay Round, pages 445-462
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dalia Marin, 1990. "Tying in International Trade: Evidence on Countertrade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 445-462, September.
- Marin, Dalia, 1990. "Tying in international trade: evidence on countertrade," Munich Reprints in Economics 19226, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bulow, Jeremy & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1989.
"A Constant Recontracting Model of Sovereign Debt,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(1), pages 155-178, February.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Kenneth Rogoff, 1986. "A Constant Recontracting Model of Sovereign Debt," NBER Working Papers 2088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bulow, Jeremy & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 1989. "A Constant Recontracting Model of Sovereign Debt," Scholarly Articles 12491028, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Jeremy A.Rogoff Bulow & Kenneth, 1986. "A Constant Recontracting Model of Sovereign Debt," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 43, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Marin, Dalia, 1990. "Tying in International Trade," Munich Reprints in Economics 3114, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Greif, Avner, 1992. "Institutions and International Trade: Lessons from the Commercial Revolution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 128-133, May.
- Hans-Peter Lankes & A. J. Venables, 1996. "Foreign direct investment in economic transition: the changing pattern of investments," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(2), pages 331-347, October.
- Chan, Raissa & Hoy, Michael, 1991. "East--West joint ventures and buyback contracts," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3-4), pages 331-343, May.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1983. "Credible Commitments: Using Hostages to Support Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 519-540, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María del Carmen García-Alonso & Paul Levine & Antonia Morga, 2004.
"Export Credit Guarantees, Moral Hazard and Exports Quality,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(4), pages 311-327, October.
- Maria del Carmen Garcia-Alonso & Paul Levine & Antonia Morga, 2004. "Export Credit Gurantees, Moral Hazard and Exports Quality," Studies in Economics 0402, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Sylvia Kaufmann & Andreas Resch, 2008. "Structural breaks in Austrian foreign trade with Eastern Europe during the early 1970s," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 35(5), pages 465-479, December.
- Christoph Weissbart, 2018. "Decarbonization of Power Markets under Stability and Fairness: Do They Influence Efficiency?," ifo Working Paper Series 270, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:42:y:1998:i:3-5:p:705-716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.