Transaction cost economics and the Carnegie connection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joskow, Paul L, 1991. "The Role of Transaction Cost Economics in Antitrust and Public Utility Regulatory Policies," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 53-83, Special I.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1983. "Credible Commitments: Using Hostages to Support Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 519-540, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalia Pavlova & Andrey Shastitko, 2014.
"Effects Of Hostility Tradition In Antitrust: Leniency Programs And Cooperation Agreements,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 58/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Pavlova, Natalia & Shastitko, Andrey, 2014. "Effects of Hostility Tradition in Antitrust: Leniency Programs and Cooperation Agreements," EconStor Preprints 122051, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:2:y:2016:i:4:p:375-401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lukasz Hardt, 2011.
"An inquiry into the explanatory virtues of transaction cost economics,"
The Journal of Philosophical Economics,
Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 5(1), pages 120-147, November.
- Hardt, Lukasz, 2011. "An inquiry into the explanatory virtues of transaction cost economics," MPRA Paper 39561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrice Charlier & Jean-Baptiste Cartier, 2012. "Les particularités de la société en commandite par actions au regard des conflits d'agence," Post-Print halshs-00807573, HAL.
- Rabindra Nepal & Tooraj Jamasb & Clement Allan Tisdell, 2014.
"Market-related reforms and increased energy efficiency in transition countries: empirical evidence,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(33), pages 4125-4136, November.
- Rabindra Nepal & Tooraj Jamasb & Clement Allan Tisdell, 2013. "Market-Related Reforms and Increased Energy Efficiency in Transition Countries: Empirical Evidence," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 8-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mie Augier & James March, 2001. "Conflict of Interest in Theories of Organization: Herbert A. Simon and Oliver E. Williamson," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 5(3), pages 223-230, September.
- Rabindra Nepal & Tooraj Jamasb & Clement Allan Tisdell, 2013.
"Market-Related Reforms and Increased Energy Efficiency in Transition Countries: Empirical Evidence,"
Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers
8-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Rabindra Nepal & Tooraj Jamasb, 2013. "Energy efficiency in Market vs Planned Economies: Evidence from Transition Countries," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1345, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Francesco Barbera & Ken Moores, 2013. "Firm ownership and productivity: a study of family and non-family SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 953-976, May.
- Augier, Mie, 2013. "The early evolution of the foundations for behavioral organization theory and strategy," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 72-81.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1633-:d:111887 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murray, Catherine, 2005. "Social Capital and Cooperation in Central and Eastern Europe: A Theoretical Perspective," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 18831, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Mie Augier, 2010. "Cyert, March, and the Carnegie School," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj, 2012.
"Reforming the power sector in transition: Do institutions matter?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1675-1682.
- Nepal, R. & Jamasb, T., 2011. "Reforming the Power Sector in Transition: Do Institutions Matter?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1125, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Augier, Mie & March, James G., 2008. "Realism and comprehension in economics: A footnote to an exchange between Oliver E. Williamson and Herbert A. Simon," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 95-105, April.
- Foss, Nicolai J., 2003. "Bounded rationality in the economics of organization: "Much cited and little used"," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 245-264, April.
- Nepal, Rabindra, 2011. "Energy efficiency in transition: do market-oriented economic reforms matter?," MPRA Paper 33349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodríguez-López, Nuria & Diz-Comesaña, María Eva, 2016. "Efeito mediador do controle formal e informal na forma de governo," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 56(6), November.
- Augier, Mie & March, James G., 2002. "A model scholar: Herbert A. Simon (1916-2001)," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-17, September.
- Patrice Charlier, 2008. "Gouvernance, enracinement et performance des entreprises familiales européennes," Post-Print halshs-00522463, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:31:y:1996:i:2:p:149-155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .