Tying in International Trade: Evidence on Countertrade
In: New Issues in the Uruguay Round
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Dalia Marin, 1990. "Tying in International Trade: Evidence on Countertrade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 445-462, September.
- Marin, Dalia, 1990. "Tying in international trade: evidence on countertrade," Munich Reprints in Economics 19226, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dalia Marin & Monika Schnitzer, 1998.
"Economic incentives and international trade,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 705-716, May.
- Dalia Marin & Monika Schnitzer, 1997. "Economic Incentives and International Trade," CIG Working Papers FS IV 97-24, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 1998. "Economic incentives and international trade," Munich Reprints in Economics 19262, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Jacek Prokop & Ewa Baranowska-Prokop, 2006. "Asymetria informacji a transakcje wiązane," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 7-8, pages 9-25.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.