Mandated countertrade as a strategic commitment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ellingsen, T., 1990.
"A Model of Countertrade,"
14-90, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Tore Ellingsen, 1991. "A Model of Countertrade," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 03, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Tore Ellingsen, 1991. "A model of countertrade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6782, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1984. "Credible Commitments: Further Remarks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 488-490, June.
- Caves, Richard E & Marin, Dalia, 1992. "Countertrade Transactions: Theory and Evidence," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1171-1183, September.
- Caves, Richard E. & Marin, Dalia, 1992. "Countertrade transactions: theory and evidence," Munich Reprints in Economics 19952, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Caves, R.E. & Marin, D., 1992. "Countertrade Transactions: Theory and Evidence," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1599, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Caves, Richard E. & Marin, Dalia, 1992. "Countertrade Transactions: Theory and Evidence," Munich Reprints in Economics 3111, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- John Riley & Richard Zeckhauser, 1983. "Optimal Selling Strategies: When to Haggle, When to Hold Firm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(2), pages 267-289.
- Amann, Erwin & Marin, Dalia, 1994. "Risk-Sharing in International Trade: An Analysis of Countertrade," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 63-77, March.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1983. "Credible Commitments: Using Hostages to Support Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 519-540, September.
- Maskin, Eric & Tirole, Jean, 1992. "The Principal-Agent Relationship with an Informed Principal, II: Common Values," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 1-42, January.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 1995. "Tying Trade Flows: A Theory of Countertrade with Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1047-1064, December.
- Choi, Chong J. & Maldoom, Daniel, 1992. "A simple model of buybacks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 77-82, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)