Mandated countertrade as a strategic commitment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caves, Richard E & Marin, Dalia, 1992.
"Countertrade Transactions: Theory and Evidence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1171-1183, September.
- Caves, Richard E. & Marin, Dalia, 1992. "Countertrade transactions: theory and evidence," Munich Reprints in Economics 19952, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Caves, R.E. & Marin, D., 1992. "Countertrade Transactions: Theory and Evidence," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1599, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Caves, Richard E. & Marin, Dalia, 1992. "Countertrade Transactions: Theory and Evidence," Munich Reprints in Economics 3111, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- John Riley & Richard Zeckhauser, 1983. "Optimal Selling Strategies: When to Haggle, When to Hold Firm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(2), pages 267-289.
- Ellingsen, T., 1990.
"A Model of Countertrade,"
14-90, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Ellingsen, Tore, 1991. "A model of countertrade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6782, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tore Ellingsen, 1991. "A Model of Countertrade," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 03, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Maskin, Eric & Tirole, Jean, 1992. "The Principal-Agent Relationship with an Informed Principal, II: Common Values," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 1-42, January.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 1995. "Tying Trade Flows: A Theory of Countertrade with Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1047-1064, December.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1984. "Credible Commitments: Further Remarks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 488-490, June.
- Amann, Erwin & Marin, Dalia, 1994. "Risk-Sharing in International Trade: An Analysis of Countertrade," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 63-77, March.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1983. "Credible Commitments: Using Hostages to Support Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 519-540, September.
- Choi, Chong J. & Maldoom, Daniel, 1992. "A simple model of buybacks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 77-82, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellingsen, Tore, 1998. "Payments in Kind," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 244, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 10 Feb 2000.
- Canice Prendergast & Lars Stole, 2001. "Barter, Liquidity and Market Segmentation," CESifo Working Paper Series 586, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jose Noguera, 2004. "The transmission mechanism to barter," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp243, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jose Noguera, 2004. "Is Barter a Hobson’s Choice? A theory of barter and credit rationing," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp239, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Sergei Guriev & Dmitry Kvassov, 2000. "Barter for price discrimination? A theory and evidence from Russia," Working Papers w0007, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Guriev, Sergei & Kvassov, Dmitri, 2004. "Barter for price discrimination," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 329-350, March.
- Sergei Guriev & Dmitry Kvassov, 2000. "Price Discrimination Through Barter: A Theory and Evidence from Russia," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0397, Econometric Society.
- Prendergast, Canice & Stole, Lars, 1999. "Restricting the means of exchange within organizations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 1007-1019, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:40:y:1996:i:1-2:p:67-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.