A Model of Countertrade
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Tore Ellingsen, 1991. "A Model of Countertrade," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 03, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ellingsen, Tore, 1991. "A model of countertrade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6782, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Norman, Victor D., 1989. "Trade policy under imperfect competition Theoretical ambiguities -- empirical regularities?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 473-479, March.
- Baldwin, R. & Flam, H., 1989. "Strategic Trade Policies In The Market For 30-40 Seat Consumer Aircraft," Papers 431, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Stole, Lars A., 1996. "Mandated countertrade as a strategic commitment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 67-84, February.
- John Sutton, 2001. "Rich Trades, Scarce Capabilities: Industrial Development Revisited," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 28, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
More about this item
Keywordsgoods ; enterprises ; game theory ; welfare economics;
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:norgee:14-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nhhhhno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .