A simple model of buybacks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sato, Kazuo, 1972. "Additive Utility Functions with Double-Log Consumer Demand Functions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(1), pages 102-124, Jan.-Feb..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dassiou Xeni & Choi Chong Ju & Maldoom Dan, 2004.
"Trade and Linked Exchange; Price Discrimination Through Transaction Bundling,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, May.
- Choi, C. J. & Dassiou, X. & Maldoom, D., 2003. "Trade and Linked Exchange; Price Discrimination Through Transaction Bundling," Working Papers 03/07, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Ellingsen, Tore & Stole, Lars A., 1996. "Mandated countertrade as a strategic commitment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 67-84, February.
- Barbara, CRESTI, 2003. "U.S. Domestic Barter : an Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2003005, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Barbara Cresti, 2005. "US domestic barter: an empirical investigation," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(17), pages 1953-1966.
- Ellingsen, Tore, 1998. "Payments in Kind," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 244, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 10 Feb 2000.
- Choi, Chong Ju & Soo Hee Lee & Donghoon Oh, 1995. "The strategy of grouping and reputation linkage in clubs and multi-product firms," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 521-533, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:40:y:1992:i:1:p:77-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.