Trade and Linked Exchange; Price Discrimination Through Transaction Bundling
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dassiou Xeni & Choi Chong Ju & Maldoom Dan, 2004. "Trade and Linked Exchange; Price Discrimination Through Transaction Bundling," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dalia Marin & Monika Schnitzer, 2002.
"The Economic Institution Of International Barter,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(479), pages 293-316, April.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 1997. "The Economic Institution of International Barter," CEPR Discussion Papers 1658, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 2002. "The economic institution of international barter," Munich Reprints in Economics 19260, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Caves, Richard E & Marin, Dalia, 1992.
"Countertrade Transactions: Theory and Evidence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1171-1183, September.
- Caves, Richard E. & Marin, Dalia, 1992. "Countertrade Transactions: Theory and Evidence," Munich Reprints in Economics 3111, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Caves, Richard E. & Marin, Dalia, 1992. "Countertrade transactions: theory and evidence," Munich Reprints in Economics 19952, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Caves, R.E. & Marin, D., 1992. "Countertrade Transactions: Theory and Evidence," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1599, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 1995. "Tying Trade Flows: A Theory of Countertrade with Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1047-1064, December.
- Choi, Chong J. & Maldoom, Daniel, 1992. "A simple model of buybacks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 77-82, September.
- R. Preston McAfee & John McMillan & Michael D. Whinston, 1989. "Multiproduct Monopoly, Commodity Bundling, and Correlation of Values," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(2), pages 371-383.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dassiou, Xeni & Glycopantis, Dionysius, 2008. "Price discrimination through transactions bundling: The case of monopsony," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 672-681, July.
More about this item
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cty:dpaper:03/07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Publications Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decituk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.