Countertrade Transactions: Theory and Evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 1992|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Economic Journal 414 102(1992-09): pp. 1171-1183|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.vwl.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Caves, Richard E & Marin, Dalia, 1992.
"Countertrade Transactions: Theory and Evidence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1171-83, September.
- Caves, R.E. & Marin, D., 1992. "Countertrade Transactions: Theory and Evidence," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1599, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Marin, Dalia, 1991. "Monopoly, Tying and Reciprocity: An Application to International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 609, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marin, Dalia, 1990. "Tying in International Trade," Munich Reprints in Economics 3114, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Caves, Richard E. & Marin, Dalia, 1992. "Countertrade transactions: theory and evidence," Munich Reprints in Economics 19952, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Caves, Richard E. & Marin, Dalia, 1992. "Countertrade Transactions: Theory and Evidence," Munich Reprints in Economics 3111, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Marin, Dalia & Schnitzer, Monika, 1994.
"Tying Trade Flows: A Theory of Countertrade,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
946, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klein, Benjamin & Crawford, Robert G & Alchian, Armen A, 1978. "Vertical Integration, Appropriable Rents, and the Competitive Contracting Process," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 297-326, October.
- Amann, Erwin & Marin, Dalia, 1990. "Long Term Contracts in International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 413, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruce Kogut, 1986. "On Designing Contracts to Guarantee Enforceability: Theory and Evidence from East-West Trade," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(1), pages 47-61, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lmu:muenar:3111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Frank)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.