The Transaction-Cost Rationale for Countertrade
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Craswell, Richard & Calfee, John E, 1986. "Deterrence and Uncertain Legal Standards," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 279-303, Fall.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Richard A. Posner, 1974. "An Economic Analysis of Legal Rulemaking," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 257-286, January.
- Donald Wittman, 1974. "Two Views of Procedure," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 249-256, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Canice Prendergast & Lars Stole, 2001. "Barter, Liquidity and Market Segmentation," CESifo Working Paper Series 586, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hayes-Labruto, Leslie & Schillebeeckx, Simon J.D. & Workman, Mark & Shah, Nilay, 2013. "Contrasting perspectives on China's rare earths policies: Reframing the debate through a stakeholder lens," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 55-68.
- Canice Prendergast & Lars A. Stole, 1996. "Non-Monetary Exchange Within Firms and Industry," NBER Working Papers 5765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taylor, Travis K., 2003. "Modeling offset policy in government procurement," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 985-998, December.
- Ron Berger & Moti Zviling, 2013. "The Relationship between Stakeholder Marketing and Reciprocity in Eastern Europe: A Conceptual Analysis," International Journal of Management, Knowledge and Learning, International School for Social and Business Studies, Celje, Slovenia, vol. 2(2), pages 149-164.
- Lin, Wen-Ting, 2016. "FDI decisions and business-group insider control: Evidence from Taiwanese group-affiliated firms investing in the Chinese market," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 525-533.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:5:y:1989:i:1:p:127-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .