A meta-analysis of the export growth hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Rodriguez & Dani Rodrik, 2001.
"Trade Policy and Economic Growth: A Skeptic's Guide to the Cross-National Evidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2000, Volume 15, pages 261-338
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodríguez, Francisco & Rodrik, Dani, 1999. "Trade Policy and Economic Growth: A Sceptic's Guide to the Cross-National Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2143, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Berg & Anne O. Krueger, 2003. "Trade, Growth, and Poverty; A Selective Survey," IMF Working Papers 03/30, International Monetary Fund.
- David Dollar & Aart Kraay, 2004. "Trade, Growth, and Poverty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(493), pages 22-49, February.
- Harrison, Ann, 1996.
"Openness and growth: A time-series, cross-country analysis for developing countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 419-447, March.
- Harrison, Ann, 1991. "Openness and growth : a time series, cross-country analysis for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 809, The World Bank.
- Ann Harrison, 1995. "Openness and Growth: A Time-Series, Cross-Country Analysis for Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 5221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jagdish Bhagwati, 2002. "Trade and Poverty in the Poor Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 180-183, May.
- Andrea Brandolini & Anthony B. Atkinson, 2001. "Promise and Pitfalls in the Use of "Secondary" Data-Sets: Income Inequality in OECD Countries As a Case Study," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 771-799, September.
- T. D. Stanley, 2001. "Wheat from Chaff: Meta-analysis as Quantitative Literature Review," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 131-150, Summer.
- Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Warner, Andrew M., 2001. "The curse of natural resources," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 827-838, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christer Ljungwall & Patrik Gustavsson Tingvall, 2010.
"Is China different? A meta-analysis of the effects of foreign direct investment on domestic firms,"
Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 353-371.
- Ljungwall, Christer & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2008. "Is China Different? A Meta Analysis Of The Effect Of Foreign Direct Investment On Domestic Firms," Working Paper Series 2008-2, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Stanley, T.D. & Doucouliagos, Chris & Jarrell, Stephen B., 2008.
"Meta-regression analysis as the socio-economics of economics research,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 276-292, February.
- Stanley, T. D. & Doucouliagos, Chris & Jarrell, Stephen B., 2006. "Meta-regression analysis as the socio-economics of economic research," Working Papers eco_2006_21, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2011.
"Finance and growth: Schumpeter might be wrong in our era. New evidence from Meta-analysis,"
32559, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2013.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "Finance and growth: Schumpeter might be wrong in our era. New evidence from Meta-analysis," Working Papers 13/009, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Omojolaibi, Joseph & Mesagan, Ekundayo & Olaifa, Adeyemi, 2015. "The Impact of Non-oil Export on Domestic Investment in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 70201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Filipe De-Albuquerque & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2011.
"How Significant are Fiscal Interactions in Federations? A Meta-Regression Analysis,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3517, CESifo Group Munich.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & De-Albuquerque, Filipe & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2011. "How significant are fiscal interactions in federations?: a meta-regression analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37536, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Werner Kristjanpoller & Josephine E. Olson & Rodolfo I. Salazar, 2016. "Does the commodities boom support the export led growth hypothesis? Evidence from Latin American countries," Latin American Economic Review, Springer;Centro de Investigaciòn y Docencia Económica (CIDE), vol. 25(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Bumann, Silke & Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert, 2013. "Financial liberalization and economic growth: A meta-analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 255-281.
- Simplice A. Asongu, 2015.
"Finance and growth: new evidence from meta-analysis,"
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(6), pages 615-639, June.
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "Finance and growth: New evidence from Meta-analysis," MPRA Paper 52210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "Finance and growth: New evidence from Meta-analysis," Working Papers 13/029, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Iamsiraroj, Sasi & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2015. "Does growth attract FDI?," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Eric Krassoi Peach & T. Stanley, 2009. "Efficiency Wages, Productivity and Simultaneity: A Meta-Regression Analysis," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 262-268, September.
- Costa-Font, Joan & McGuire, Alistair & Stanley, Tom, 2013. "Publication selection in health policy research: The winner's curse hypothesis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 78-87.
- Doucouliagos, Hristos & Paldam, Martin, 2011. "The ineffectiveness of development aid on growth: An update," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 399-404, June.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & De-Albuquerque, Filipe & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2011. "How significant are fiscal interactions in designing federations?: a meta-regression analysis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37535, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & T. D. Stanley, 2009.
"Publication Selection Bias in Minimum-Wage Research? A Meta-Regression Analysis,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 406-428, June.
- Doucouliagos, Hristos & Stanley, T. D., 2008. "Publication selection bias inminimum-wage research? A meta-regression analysis," Working Papers eco_2008_14, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Yannick BINEAU, "undated". "A Empirical Assessment of the Feldstein and Horioka Literature," EcoMod2010 259600030, EcoMod.
- repec:eee:inteco:v:152:y:2017:i:c:p:26-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sheridan, Brandon J., 2014. "Manufacturing exports and growth: When is a developing country ready to transition from primary exports to manufacturing exports?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1-13.
- Tingvall, Patrik Gustavsson & Ljungwall, Christer, 2012.
"Is China different? A meta-analysis of export-led growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 177-179.
- Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik & Ljungwall, Christer, 2010. "Is China Different? A Meta-Analysis Of Export-Led Growth," Working Paper Series 2010-15, Stockholm School of Economics, China Economic Research Center.
- Raphael Espinoza, 2012. "Factor Accumulation and the Determinants of TFP in the GCC," OxCarre Working Papers 094, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:7:p:1215-1228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Welfle, Andrew & Gilbert, Paul & Thornley, Patricia, 2014. "Securing a bioenergy future without imports," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 1-14.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:91:y:2006:i:3:p:395-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.