Does Inter-jurisdictional Competition Engender a “Race to the Bottom”? A Meta-Regression Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zareh Asatryan & Annika Havlik & Frank Streif, 2017.
"Vetoing and inaugurating policy like others do: evidence on spatial interactions in voter initiatives,"
Springer, vol. 172(3), pages 525-544, September.
- Asatryan, Zareh & Havlik, Annika & Streif, Frank, 2015. "Vetoing and inaugurating policy like others do: Evidence on spatial interactions in voter initiatives," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-054, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Streif, Frank & Asatryan, Zareh & Havlik, Annika, 2016. "Vetoing and Inaugurating Policy Like Others Do: Evidence on Spatial Interactions in Voter Initiatives," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145602, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:wly:econjl:v::y:2017:i:605:p:f236-f265 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cavalieri, Marina & Ferrante, Livio, 2016. "Does fiscal decentralization improve health outcomes? Evidence from infant mortality in Italy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 74-88.
- repec:ipf:psejou:v:43:y:2019:i:2:p:115-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans Pitlik & Christina Seyfried, 2016. "Steuerautonomie der Schweizer Kantone: Vorbild für Österreich?," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 89(6), pages 423-435, June.
- repec:wly:econjl:v:127:y:2017:i:605:p:f236-f265 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:27:y:2015:i:3:p:488-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.