Asset bubbles, credit market imperfections, and technology choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Akihisa Shibata & Tarishi Matsuoka, 2011. "Asset Bubbles, Credit Market Imperfections, and Technology Choice," KIER Working Papers 804, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2012.
"Economic Growth with Bubbles,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(6), pages 3033-3058, October.
- Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2003. "Economic growth with bubbles," Economics Working Papers 848, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2011.
- Martin, Alberto & Ventura, Jaume, 2010. "Economic Growth with Bubbles," CEPR Discussion Papers 7770, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Martin, 2010. "Economic Growth with Bubbles," 2010 Meeting Papers 788, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jaume Ventura & Alberto Martín, 2010. "Economic Growth with Bubbles," Working Papers 445, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Alberto Martin & Jaume Ventura, 2010. "Economic Growth with Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 15870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaume Ventura & Alberto Martín, 2003. "Economic Growth with Bubbles," Working Papers 204, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gokan, Yoichi, 2011. "Poverty traps, the money growth rule, and the stage of financial development," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1273-1287, August.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2007. "Credit Traps and Credit Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 503-516, March.
- Kunieda, Takuma, 2008. "Asset bubbles and borrowing constraints," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 112-131, January.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Jean Tirole, 2012.
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 79(2), pages 678-706.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Tirole, Jean, 2009. "Bubbly Liquidity," IDEI Working Papers 577, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Feb 2011.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Jean Tirole, 2011. "Bubbly Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 16750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean Tirole & Emmanuel Farhi, 2011. "Bubbly Liquidity," 2011 Meeting Papers 1081, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Tirole, Jean, 2009. "Bubbly Liquidity," TSE Working Papers 09-101, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Feb 2011.
- Hirano, Tomohiro & Inaba, Masaru, 2010. "Asset Price Bubbles in the Kiyotaki-Moore Model," MPRA Paper 36632, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tirole, Jean, 1985. "Asset Bubbles and Overlapping Generations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1499-1528, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kunieda, Takuma, 2014. "A note on the crowd-in effect of asset bubbles in the perpetual youth model," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 50-54.
- Kunieda, Takuma & Shibata, Akihisa, 2012. "Asset bubbles, economic growth, and a self-fulfilling financial crisis: a dynamic general equilibrium model of infinitely lived heterogeneous agents," MPRA Paper 37309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takuma Kunieda & Tarishi Matsuoka & Akihisa Shibata, 2017. "Asset Bubbles, Technology Choice, and Financial Crises," Discussion Paper Series 157, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2017.
- Takuma Kunieda & Ken-ichi Hashimoto & Ryonghun Im, 2017. "Asset Bubbles, Unemployment, and a Financial Crisis," Discussion Paper Series 156, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Feb 2017.
- Mathieu Boullot, 2017. "Secular Stagnation, Liquidity Trap and Rational Asset Price Bubbles," Working Papers halshs-01295012, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset bubbles; Credit market imperfections; Technology adoption;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:116:y:2012:i:1:p:52-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.