Citizens’ trust in government and their willingness-to-pay
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zak, Paul J & Knack, Stephen, 2001. "Trust and Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(470), pages 295-321, April.
- Phelan, Christopher, 2006. "Public trust and government betrayal," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 27-43, September.
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-1288.
- Dawid, Herbert & Deissenberg, Christophe, 2005.
"On the efficiency-effects of private (dis-)trust in the government,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 530-550, August.
- Herbert Dawid & Christophe Deissenberg, "undated". "On the Efficiency-Effects of Private (Dis-)Trust in the Government," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 25, Society for Computational Economics.
- Wiser, Ryan H., 2007. "Using contingent valuation to explore willingness to pay for renewable energy: A comparison of collective and voluntary payment vehicles," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3-4), pages 419-432, May.
- Wallace E. Huffman & Matthew Rousu & Jason F. Shogren & Abebayehu Tegene, 2003.
"The Public Good Value of Information from Agribusinesses on Genetically Modified Foods,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1309-1315.
- Huffman, Wallace & Rousu, M. & Shogren, Jason F. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2003. "The Public Good Value of Information from Agribusiness on Genetically Modified Foods," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12257, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2014.
"Trust in government and its effect on preferences for income redistribution and perceived tax burden,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 71-100, February.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Trust in government and its effect on preferences for income redistribution and perceived tax burden," MPRA Paper 39833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Abrardi & Luca Colombo & Pier Angelo Mori, 2016.
"Customer Ownership And Quality Provision In Public Services Under Asymmetric Information,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(3), pages 1499-1518, July.
- Laura Abrardi & Luca Colombo & Pier Angelo Mori, 2014. "Customer Ownership and Quality Provision in Public Services under Asymmetric Information," Euricse Working Papers 1467, Euricse (European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises).
- Gylfason, Haukur Freyr & Olafsdottir, Katrin, 2017. "Does Gneezy's cheap talk game measure trust?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 143-148.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2014. "Time preference and perceptions about government spending and tax: Smokers’ dependence on government support," MPRA Paper 55659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sun, Chuanwang & Yuan, Xiang & Yao, Xin, 2016. "Social acceptance towards the air pollution in China: Evidence from public's willingness to pay for smog mitigation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 313-324.
- Pickhardt, Michael & Prinz, Aloys, 2014. "Behavioral dynamics of tax evasion – A survey," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-19.
- Roosen, J. & Bieberstein, A. & Blanchemanche, S. & Goddard, E. & Marette, S. & Vandermoere, F., 2015.
"Trust and willingness to pay for nanotechnology food,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 75-83.
- Jutta Roosen & Andréa Bieberstein & Sandrine Blanchemanche & Ellen Goddard & Stephan Marette & Frédéric Vandermoere, 2015. "Trust and willingness to pay for nanotechnology food," Post-Print hal-01173066, HAL.
- John E. Anderson, 2017. "Trust in Government and Willingness to Pay Taxes in Transition Countries," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 59(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Kountouris, Yiannis & Nakic, Zoran & Sauer, Johannes, 2015. "Political instability and non-market valuation: Evidence from Croatia," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 19-39.
More about this item
KeywordsTrust; Credibility; Willingness-to-pay;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:115:y:2012:i:3:p:345-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.