International transmission of business cycles: Evidence from dynamic correlations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1998.
"The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1009-1025, July.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," NBER Working Papers 5700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," CEPR Discussion Papers 1473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Canova, Fabio, 1998. "Detrending and business cycle facts: A user's guide," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 533-540, May.
- Canova, Fabio, 1998. "Detrending and business cycle facts," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 475-512, May.
- Jean Imbs, 2004.
"Trade, Finance, Specialization, and Synchronization,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(3), pages 723-734, August.
- Imbs, Jean, 2003. "Trade, Finance, Specialization and Synchronization," CEPR Discussion Papers 3779, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Imbs, 2003. "Trade, Finance, Specialization, and Synchronization," IMF Working Papers 03/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean Imbs, 2004. "Trade, Finance, Specialization and Synchronization," Post-Print hal-00612588, HAL.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1998.
"Law and Finance,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(6), pages 1113-1155, December.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, "undated". "Law and Finance," Working Paper 19451, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1998. "Law and Finance," Scholarly Articles 3451310, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "Law and Finance," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1768, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silane & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1996. "Law and Finance," NBER Working Papers 5661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harvey, A C & Jaeger, A, 1993. "Detrending, Stylized Facts and the Business Cycle," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 231-247, July-Sept.
- Cogley, Timothy, 2001.
"Alternative definitions of the business cycle and their implications for business cycle models: A reply to Torben Mark Pederson,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1103-1107, August.
- Timothy Cogley, 1998. "Alternative definitions of the business cycle and their implications for business cycle models: a reply to Torben Mark Pederson," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 98-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Inklaar, Robert & Jong-A-Pin, Richard & de Haan, Jakob, 2008.
"Trade and business cycle synchronization in OECD countries--A re-examination,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 646-666, May.
- Robert Inklaar & Richard Jong-A-Pin & Jakob de Haan, 2005. "Trade and Business Cycle Synchronization in OECD Countries - a Re-examination," CESifo Working Paper Series 1546, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christophe Croux & Mario Forni & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2001.
"A Measure Of Comovement For Economic Variables: Theory And Empirics,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(2), pages 232-241, May.
- Croux, Christophe & Forni, Mario & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 1999. "A Measure of Comovement for Economic Variables: Theory and Empirics," CEPR Discussion Papers 2339, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christophe Croux & Mario Forni & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2001. "A measure of co-movement for economic variables: theory and empirics," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10139, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meller, Barbara & Metiu, Norbert, 2015. "The synchronization of European credit cycles," Discussion Papers 20/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Stavros Degiannakis & David Duffy & George Filis, 2014.
"Business Cycle Synchronization in EU: A Time-Varying Approach,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 61(4), pages 348-370, September.
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Duffy, David & Filis, George, 2014. "Business Cycle Synchronisation in EU: A time-varying approach," MPRA Paper 80437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2012:v:4:p:668-692 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:irapec:v:31:y:2017:i:2:p:255-282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roman Marsalek & Jitka Pomenkova & Svatopluk Kapounek, 2014. "A Wavelet-Based Approach to Filter Out Symmetric Macroeconomic Shocks," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 44(4), pages 477-488, December.
- Hasan Engin Duran & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2017.
"Determinants of co-movement and of lead and lag behavior of business cycles in the Eurozone,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 255-282, March.
- Hasan Engin Duran & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2015. "Determinants of Co-movement and of Lead and Lag Behavior of Business Cycles in the Eurozone," Working Papers Series 2 15-02, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Nabil Alimi, 2015. "The Effect of Trade, Specialization and Financial Integration on Business Cycles Synchronization in Some Mediterranean Countries," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 110-118, January.
- Zuzana Kucerova & Jitka Pomenkova, 2014. "Financial and Trade Integration of Selected EU Regions: Dynamic Correlation and Wavelet Approach," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2014-45, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Ho, Chun-Yu & Wang, Wei & Yu, Jihai, 2013. "Growth spillover through trade: A spatial dynamic panel data approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 450-453.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:486:y:2017:i:c:p:933-946 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sebastian Florian Enea & Silvia Palaºcã, 2012. "Globalization Versus Segregation - Business Cycles Synchronization In Europe," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(4), pages 668-692, December.
- Jitka Poměnková & Svatopluk Kapounek & Roman Maršálek, 2014. "Variability of Dynamic Correlation - The Evidence of Sector-Specific Shocks in V4 Countries," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3), pages 371-387.
- Silvia Palasca & Elisabeta Jaba, 2014. "Leading and Lagging Indicators Of the Economic Crisis," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(3), pages 31-47, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness cycle; Financial integration; Frequency domain; Dynamic correlation;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:114:y:2012:i:3:p:252-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .