Trading mechanism selection with directed search when buyers are risk averse
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Selcuk, Cemil, 2011. "Trading Mechanism Selection with Directed Search when Buyers are Risk Averse," MPRA Paper 36224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1982. "Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 97-109, January.
- Wang, Ruqu, 1995. "Bargaining versus posted-price selling," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1747-1764, December.
- Peters, Michael, 2000.
"Limits of Exact Equilibria for Capacity Constrained Sellers with Costly Search,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 139-168, December.
- Michael Peters, 1998. "Limits of Exact Equilibria for Capacity Constrained Sellers with costlySearch," Working Papers peters-98-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth Burdett & Shouyong Shi & Randall Wright, 2001. "Pricing and Matching with Frictions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(5), pages 1060-1085, October.
- Michael Peters, 1997. "A Competitive Distribution of Auctions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(1), pages 97-123.
- McAfee, R Preston, 1993. "Mechanism Design by Competing Sellers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1281-1312, November.
- Wang, Ruqu, 1993. "Auctions versus Posted-Price Selling," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 838-851, September.
- Benoit Julien & John Kennes & Ian King, 2000. "Bidding for Labor," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(4), pages 619-649, October.
- Kultti, Klaus, 1999. "Equivalence of Auctions and Posted Prices," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 106-113, April.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1991. "Game Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262061414, July.
- Eeckhout, Jan & Kircher, Philipp, 2010.
"Sorting versus screening: Search frictions and competing mechanisms,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(4), pages 1354-1385, July.
- Eeckhout, Jan & Kircher, Philipp, 2010. "Sorting versus screening: search frictions and competing mechanisms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29704, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gabriele Camera & Cemil Selcuk, 2010. "Multi-player Bargaining with Endogenous Capacity," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(3), pages 637-653, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goldberg, Linda & Tille, Cédric, 2013.
"A bargaining theory of trade invoicing and pricing,"
Kiel Working Papers
1839, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Goldberg, Linda S. & Tille, Cédric, 2013. "A bargaining theory of trade invoicing and pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 9447, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Cedric Tille, 2013. "A bargaining theory of trade invoicing and pricing," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 144, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Cédric Tille, 2013. "A Bargaining Theory of Trade Invoicing and Pricing," NBER Working Papers 18985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Linda Goldberg & Cedric Tille, 2013. "A Bargaining Theory of Trade Invoicing and Pricing," IHEID Working Papers 08-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Cédric Tille, 2013. "A bargaining theory of trade invoicing and pricing," Staff Reports 611, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Camera, Gabriele & Kim, Jaehong, 2013.
"Buyer’s equilibrium with capacity constraints and restricted mobility: A recursive approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 321-323.
- Gabriele Camera & Jaehong Kim, 2012. "Buyer's Equilibrium with Capacity Constraints and Restricted Mobility: a Recursive Approach," Working Papers 12-28, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Guerrieri, Veronica & Julien, Benoit & Kircher, Philipp & Wright, Randall, 2017. "Directed Search: A Guided Tour," CEPR Discussion Papers 12315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Godenhielm Mats & Kultti Klaus, 2015. "Directed Search with Endogenous Capacity," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 211-249, July.
More about this item
KeywordsDirected search; Competing mechanisms; Risk aversion;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:115:y:2012:i:2:p:207-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.