Multi-player Bargaining with Endogenous Capacity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caruana, Guillermo & Einav, Liran & Quint, Daniel, 2007.
"Multilateral bargaining with concession costs,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 147-166, January.
- Gabriele Camera & Cemil Selcuk, 2009. "Price Dispersion with Directed Search," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 7(6), pages 1193-1224, December.
- Lester, Benjamin, 2010. "Directed search with multi-vacancy firms," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(6), pages 2108-2132, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Selcuk, Cemil, 2012.
"Trading mechanism selection with directed search when buyers are risk averse,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 207-210.
- Selcuk, Cemil, 2011. "Trading Mechanism Selection with Directed Search when Buyers are Risk Averse," MPRA Paper 36224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Selcuk, Cemil, 2011. "Trading mechanism selection with budget constraints," MPRA Paper 36227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCommitment; Inefficiency; Peripheral players; Price heterogeneity; Noncooperative bargaining;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:issued:08-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.