Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
July 1999, Volume 64, Issue 1
June 1999, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 245-253 Approximate p-values of predictive tests for structural stability
by Sen, Amit
- 255-259 Evidence for optimistic and pessimistic behavior in normal-form games
by Haruvy, Ernan & Stahl, Dale O. & Wilson, Paul W.
- 261-267 Bootstrapped White's test for heteroskedasticity in regression models
by Jeong, Jinook & Lee, Kyoungwoo
- 269-277 Frequency domain inference for univariate impulse responses
by Wright, Jonathan H.
- 279-283 Response surfaces estimates for the Dickey-Fuller unit root test with structural breaks
by Carrion i Silvestre, Josep Lluis & Sanso i Rossello, Andreu & Artis Ortuno, Manuel
- 285-294 Estimating the fractionally integrated process in the presence of measurement errors
by Chong, Terence Tai-leung & Lui, Gilbert Chiu-sing
- 295-303 A new estimator of the fractionally integrated stochastic volatility model
by Wright, Jonathan H.
- 305-312 Bayesian analysis of duration models: an application to Chapter 11 bankruptcy
by Li, Kai
- 313-319 On errors in variable biases in estimates of export price elasticities
by Madsen, Jakob B.
- 321-326 The large and the small - who exploits whom?
by Xu, Xiaopeng
- 327-333 Herding over the career
by Avery, Christopher N. & Chevalier, Judith A.
- 335-339 (In)Flexibility and the level of output: a word of caution
by Eeckhoudt, Louis & Treich, Nicolas
- 341-349 Efficiency and income redistribution in the single-peaked preferences model with several commodities
by Amoros, Pablo
- 351-354 Payoff dependence of comparative statics results on information structure
by Immordino, Giovanni
- 355-361 Currency ratios and U.S. underground economic activity
by Porter, Richard D. & Weinbach, Gretchen C.
- 363-367 Job satisfaction and preference drift1
by Groot, Wim & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette
- 369-375 Consumer switching costs and private information
by Elder, Erick & To, Ted
- 377-380 The effects of separability on incentive-based instrument performance
by Schwabe, Kurt A.
May 1999, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 129-132 Consistency of two-step sample selection estimators despite misspecification of distribution
by Newey, Whitney K.
- 133-138 On the proper bounds of the Gini correlation
by Schechtman, E. & Yitzhaki, S.
- 139-144 Multiple spells in the Prentice-Gloeckler-Meyer likelihood with unobserved heterogeneity
by Ondrich, Jan & Rhody, Stephen E.
- 145-150 Time-aggregation effects on the baseline of continuous-time and discrete-time hazard models
by Hofstede, Frenkel ter & Wedel, Michel
- 151-158 Convergence of the static estimation toward the long run effects of dynamic panel data models
by Pirotte, Alain
- 159-165 Weak exogeneity and long-run and contemporaneous identifying restrictions in VEC models
by Fisher, Lance A. & Huh, Hyeon-seung
- 167-173 Endogenous growth and multiplicity due to finite patents' lifetime
by Laussel, Didier & Nyssen, Jules
- 175-180 The replacement principle and tree structured preferences
by Vohra, Rakesh V.
- 181-185 Know-how disclosure and incomplete contracts
by Rosenkranz, Stephanie & Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 187-191 Privatization and surplus labor in the Egyptian textile industry
by Aly, Hassan Y. & Shields, Michael P.
- 193-199 Second-best antitrust in general equilibrium: a special case
by Hansen, Claus Thustrup
- 201-206 Existence of pure strategy Nash equilibrium in Bertrand-Edgeworth oligopolies
by Tasnadi, Attila
- 207-211 Bertrand-Edgeworth equilibria with unobservable output, uncoordinated consumers and large number of firms
by Chowdhury, Prabal Roy
- 213-216 Cost minimization and regulation in general equilibrium: an example
by Brusco, Sandro
- 217-223 Debreu's decomposition and aggregate demand functions
by Loffler, Andreas
- 225-234 Weak separability of non-tradables from consumer good imports: A simple test with evidence from Bangladesh
by Emran, Shahe & Alam, Imam
- 235-238 The comparative efficiency of ad valorem and specific taxes under monopoly and monopsony
by Hamilton, Stephen F.
- 239-243 Welfare equivalent NNP under distributional objectives
by Aronsson, Thomas & Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf
April 1999, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-3 A matrix extension of the Cauchy-Schwarz inequality
by Tripathi, Gautam
- 5-17 A comparison of the power of some tests for conditional heteroscedasticity
by Peguin-Feissolle, Anne
- 19-21 Inconsistency of a proposed nonlinear instrumental variables estimator for probit and logit models with endogenous regressors
by Dagenais, Marcel G.
- 23-27 A lag augmentation test for the cointegrating rank of a VAR process
by Lutkepohl, Helmut & Saikkonen, Pentti
- 29-32 Non-binary choice functions on non-compact sets
by Llinares, Juan-Vicente & Sanchez, M. Carmen
- 33-37 An axiomatic characterization of efficiency indices
by Christensen, Flemming & Hougaard, Jens Leth & Keiding, Hans
- 39-44 Total factor productivity measurement and human capital in OECD countries
by Maudos, Joaquin & Pastor, Jose Manuel & Serrano, Lorenzo
- 45-53 On evaluating social welfare by sequential generalized Lorenz dominance
by Ok, Efe A. & Lambert, Peter J.
- 55-59 Technological change in optimal non-linear pricing
by Thomas, Lionel
- 61-65 The supremum argument in the new approach to the existence of equilibrium in vector lattices
by Khan, M. Ali & Tourky, Rabee & Vohra, Rajiv
- 67-75 Sunpsots and cycles reconsidered1
by Chattopadhyay, Subir & Muench, Thomas J.
- 77-83 Appropriation possibilities in a simple exchange economy
by Anderton, Charles H.
- 85-90 Gamblers favor skewness, not risk: Further evidence from United States' lottery games
by Garrett, Thomas A. & Sobel, Russell S.
- 91-96 Income uncertainty and the demand for annuities
by Strawczynski, Michel
- 97-101 Price level trend-stationarity and the instruments and targets of monetary policy: An empirical note
by Kugler, Peter
- 103-109 Compensating wage differentials and the value of life
by Dobbs, Ian M.
- 111-118 Technology and the US labor market: Evidence from the sectoral and regional decomposition of the change in the US workforce skill mix
by Alyan, Nafez
- 119-125 Gender differences in earnings among economics and business faculty
by Robinson, Michael D. & Monks, James
March 1999, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 261-264 Improving the estimation precision for a selected parameter in multiple regression analysis: an algebraic approach
by Huang, Ju-Chin
- 265-270 Efficient GMM and MD estimation of autoregressive models
by Kim, Yangseon & Qian, Hailong & Schmidt, Peter
- 271-278 An elementary nonparametric differencing test of equality of regression functions
by Yatchew, A.
- 279-285 Computation of the maximum rank correlation estimator
by Abrevaya, Jason
- 287-292 UK government expenditure and electoral security in the 1980s: a non-linear analysis
by Easaw, J. Z. & Garratt, D.
- 293-300 A note on convex stochastic dominance
by Wong, Wing-Keung & Li, Chi-Kwong
- 301-305 Continuity of the constraint correspondence in parameterized Kuhn-Tucker problems with concave constraints
by de la Fuente, Angel & Naranjo, Maria Teresa
- 307-310 Pure strategy Nash equilibria of non-zero-sum two-person games: non-convex case
by Ziad, Abderrahmane
- 311-317 Non-separable utility function and indeterminacy of equilibrium in a model with human capital
by Mino, Kazuo
- 319-323 The coefficient of variation, stochastic dominance and inequality: A new interpretation
by Formby, John P. & Smith, W. James & Zheng, Buhong
- 325-330 Demand for medical care, consumption and cointegration
by Kong, Moon-Kee & Lee, Hoe-Kyung
- 331-338 Inflationary expectations and rationality revisited
by Grant, Alan P. & Thomas, Lloyd B.
- 339-345 Death and taxes: their implications for endogenous growth
by Reinhart, Vincent Raymond
- 347-350 Dynamic hedging in currency crisis
by Krueger, Malte
- 351-356 The impact of imports on the demand for labor in Australia
by Tombazos, Christis G.
- 357-363 Has the European Monetary System led to more exports? Evidence from four European Union countries
by Fountas, Stilianos & Aristotelous, Kyriacos
- 365-370 The cyclical behavior of holdout durations
by van Ours, Jan C.
- 371-376 Strategic and welfare implications of bundling
by Martin, Stephen
- 377-381 Economic growth with finite lifetimes
by Araujo, Jorge Thompson & Martins, Marco A. C.
February 1999, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 147-154 Remarks on the economic interpretation of Hopf bifurcations
by Kind, Christoph
- 155-159 The power of tests for non-linearity: the case of Granger-Lee asymmetry
by Cook, Steven & Holly, Sean & Turner, Paul
- 161-165 A simple nonlinear time series model with misleading linear properties
by Granger, Clive W. J. & Terasvirta, Timo
- 167-174 The accuracy of the higher order bias approximation for the 2SLS estimator
by Hadri, Kaddour & Phillips, Garry D. A.
- 175-180 Nonlinear deterministic forecasting of daily Peseta-Dollar exchange rate
by Soofi, Abdol S. & Cao, Liangyue
- 181-188 The outside option, threat point, and Nash bargaining solution
by Chiu, Y. Stephen & Rachel Yang, B.
- 189-195 The role of unions in hiring procedures for job markets
by Alcalde, Jose & Revilla, Pablo
- 197-200 The generalised beta as a model for the distribution of earnings
by Parker, Simon C.
- 201-206 An oligarchy theorem in fixed agenda without Pareto conditions
by Peris, Josep E. & Sanchez, M. Carmen
- 207-212 Uncertain lifetime, risk aversion and intertemporal substitution
by Moresi, Serge
- 213-216 Negative nominal interest rates and the liquidity premium
by Redding, Lee S.
- 217-222 Progressive income taxation and the underground economy
by Trandel, Greg & Snow, Arthur
- 223-227 Vouchers as a way to finance unemployment benefits
by Botman, Dennis
- 229-235 Budget effects of health care 'vouchers'
by Barros, Pedro P.
- 237-240 Estimation of sheepskin effects using the old and the new measures of educational attainment in the Current Population Survey
by Park, Jin Heum
- 241-243 Will rationing guns reduce crime?
by Bartley, William Alan
- 245-251 The two views of small firms in industry dynamics: a reconciliation
by Agarwal, Rajshree & Audretsch, David B.
- 253-260 Do husbands and wives make the same choices? Evidence from Northern Ethiopia
by Lampietti, Julian
January 1999, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1-6 Nonparametric estimation of nonlinear rational expectation models
by Anatolyev, Stanislav
- 7-12 Dealing with the common econometric problems of count data with excess zeros, endogenous treatment effects, and attrition bias
by Freund, Deborah A. & Kniesner, Thomas J. & LoSasso, Anthony T.
- 13-21 On some properties of a trade closure widely used in numerical modelling
by Bhattarai, Keshab & Ghosh, Madanmohan & Whalley, John
- 23-28 Nash implementation of the Nash bargaining solution using intuitive message spaces
by Naeve, Jorg
- 29-34 On the number of pure strategy Nash equilibria in finite common payoffs games
by Stanford, William
- 35-41 Strategic behavior in public good games: when partners drift apart
by Sonnemans, Joep & Schram, Arthur & Offerman, Theo
- 43-52 Pricing differentiated products with indifferent consumers
by Santore, Rudy
- 53-58 Is mean-variance analysis applicable to hedge funds?
by Fung, William & Hsieh, David A.
- 59-61 Optimal annual contributions to flexible spending accounts: a rule-of-thumb
by Cuddington, John T.
- 63-67 The inflation and output variability tradeoff: evidence from a Garch model
by Lee, Jim
- 69-74 Liquidation risks in the Rotemberg-Saloner implicit collusion model
by Bagliano, Fabio C. & Dalmazzo, Alberto
- 75-80 Incomplete observation, filtering, and the home bias puzzle
by Ueda, Michiko
- 81-83 Interest rate, speculative attacks and target zones
by Pansard, Fabrice
- 85-90 Capital taxation and production efficiency in an open economy
by Eggert, Wolfgang & Haufler, Andreas
- 91-96 Evidence on risk compensation and safety behaviour
by McCarthy, Patrick & Talley, Wayne K.
- 97-103 Effort, taxation and unemployment1
by Andersen, Torben M. & Sandemann Rasmussen, Bo
- 105-112 Free entry may reduce total willingness-to-pay1
by Constantatos, Christos & Perrakis, Stylianos
- 113-119 The price and profit effects of horizontal mergers in two-dimensional spatial competition
by Braid, Ralph M.
- 121-129 Cartel stability in advertising-intensive and R&D-intensive industries
by Symeonidis, George
- 131-133 Capital mobility and growth
by Diehl, Markus & Gundlach, Erich
- 135-138 The division of labor and the extent of the market
by Swanson, Charles E.
- 139-145 Voracity and growth in discrete time
by Tornell, Aaron
December 1998, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 269-272 Fractional integration and the augmented Dickey-Fuller Test
by Kramer, Walter
- 273-278 Forecasting exchange rate volatility using conditional variance models selected by information criteria
by Brooks, Chris & Burke, Simon P.
- 279-284 The measurement of inflation after tax reform
by Diewert, W. E. & Fox, Kevin J.
- 285-291 Berge's maximum theorem with two topologies on the action set
by Horsley, Anthony & Wrobel, A. J. & Van Zandt, Timothy
- 293-299 Stochastic mean values, rational expectations, and price movements
by Flam, Sjur Didrik & Horvath, Charles
- 301-306 A note on discontinuous value functions and strategies in affine-quadratic differential games
by Jensen, Henrik & Lockwood, Ben
- 307-311 Insider control and the soft budget constraint: a simple theory
by Li, David D.
- 313-319 Optimal subsidy for the poor
by Chakravarty, Satya R. & Mukherjee, Diganta
- 321-325 Optimal non-linear pricing with indirect prior beliefs
by Thomas, Lionel
- 327-332 Information disaggregation and incentives for non-collusive information sharing
by Novshek, William & Thoman, Lynda
- 333-337 Stochastic gradient learning in the cobweb model
by Evans, George W. & Honkapohja, S.
- 339-344 A volatility bound for endogenous business cycles: the case of even period lives with additive utility in a monetary economy
by Swanson, Charles E.
- 345-349 Distortionary effects of the optimal Hodrick-Prescott filter
by Ehlgen, Jurgen
- 351-358 Responses in output to monetary shocks and the interest rate: a rational expectations model with working capital
by Ahmed, Habib
- 359-364 Risk premia and overshooting
by Isaac, Alan G.
- 365-372 Trade policy and income inequality: new evidence
by Savvides, Andreas
- 373-379 The forward bias: is it a money tree?
by Phillips, Kerk L. & Snow, Karl
- 381-383 Underpricing and IPO proceeds: a note
by Habib, Michel A. & Ljungqvist, Alexander P.
- 385-389 Bureaucrat-managers and corporate governance: expense-preference behaviors in Japanese financial institutions
by Yamori, Nobuyoshi
- 391-393 Government education spending and human capital formation
by Lin, Shuanglin
- 395-402 Wage responsiveness of labour supply and demand in nonclearing rural markets: the case of Indian agriculture
by Kanwar, Sunil
November 1998, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 135-142 The German wage curve: evidence from the IAB employment sample
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Blien, Uwe
- 143-147 Solutions to linear rational expectations models: a compact exposition
by McCallum, Bennett T.
- 149-158 The dynamics of optimal wealth distributions with recursive utility
by Jafarey, Saqib & Park, Hyun
- 159-163 Market structure of multi-product firms under free entry
by Hanly, David & Cheung, Keith C. K.
- 165-170 Simple and clever decision rules for a model of evolution
by Sandholm, William H.
- 171-174 Good news for experimenters: subjects do not care about your welfare
by Frank, Bjorn
- 175-180 Let's make a deal
by Page, Scott E.
- 181-185 Endogenous timing in a mixed oligopoly
by Pal, Debashis
- 187-194 Monopoly and product quality: Separating or pooling menu?
by Acharyya, Rajat
- 195-201 The codetermined firm in oligopoly
by Kraft, Kornelius
- 203-208 A note on the individualistic foundations of the core in economies with asymmetric information
by Lee, Darin
- 209-214 The information content of 3-month Sterling futures
by Bhundia, Ashok J. & Chadha, Jagjit S.
- 215-219 Central bank independence and inflation: good news and bad news
by Temple, Jonathan
- 221-228 Periodically collapsing stock price bubbles: a robust test
by Taylor, Mark P. & Peel, David A.
- 229-234 Provision of public goods in a large economy
by Gradstein, Mark
- 235-242 Divide the hours and conquer the surplus: part-time workers and pay
by Skatun, John Douglas
- 243-250 Tests of labor market rigidities and the Roy Model
by Funkhouser, Edward
- 251-259 Moral hazard and limited liability: The real effects of contract bargaining
by Pitchford, Rohan
- 261-266 On the economics of vanishing
by Stark, Oded
October 1998, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 3-11 The Coase theorem is tautological, incoherent or wrong
by Usher, Dan
- 13-15 The observed choice problem in estimating the cost of policies
by Rasmusen, Eric
- 17-21 Joint application of the Dickey-Fuller and KPSS tests
by Charemza, Wojciech W. & Syczewska, Ewa M.
- 23-28 The Falstaff estimator
by Koenker, Roger & Machado, Jose A. F.
- 29-35 Bounding quantiles in sample selection models
by Lee, Myoung-jae & Melenberg, Bertrand
- 37-42 Computation of the Beveridge-Nelson decomposition for multivariate economic time series
by Arino, Miguel A. & Newbold, Paul
- 43-47 Cart before the horse? The saving-growth nexus in Mexico
by Sinha, Dipendra & Sinha, Tapen
- 49-54 Rationality testing under asymmetric loss
by Batchelor, Roy & Peel, David A.
- 55-60 Stability properties of a growth model
by Pelloni, Alessandra & Waldmann, Robert
- 61-65 Externalities and bargaining disagreement
by Chowdhury, Prabal Roy
- 67-71 Elasticities of beer demand revisited
by Gallet, Craig A. & List, John A.
- 73-77 Does aggregation hide the harmful effects of inequality on growth?
by Ravallion, Martin
- 79-84 More mixed results on boundary effects
by Humphrey, Steven J.
- 85-90 Intertemporal substitution and durable goods: long-run data
by Ogaki, Masao & Reinhart, Carmen M.
- 91-100 Factor income function and an oligopolistic Heckscher-Ohlin model of international trade
by Shimomura, Koji
- 101-109 Long-run price elasticities and the Marshall-Lerner condition revisited
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Niroomand, Farhang
- 111-114 A note on the causality between export and productivity:: an empirical re-examination
by Yamada, Hiroshi
- 115-120 Discrimination and detailed decomposition in a logit model
by Nielsen, Helena Skyt
- 121-123 R&D spillovers and information exchange
by Kultti, Klaus & Takalo, Tuomas
- 125-131 Was depression era unemployment really less in Canada than the U.S.?
by Zagorsky, Jay L.
September 1998, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 255-261 Testing for rationality: the case of discrete choice data
by Nunes, Luis C. & Cunha-e-Sa, Maria & Ducla-Soares, Maria
- 263-268 Hypothetical-actual bid calibration of a multigood auction
by List, John A. & Margolis, Michael & Shogren, Jason F.
- 269-275 Factor decomposition of cross-country income inequality, 1960-1990
by Duro, Juan Antonio & Esteban, Joan
- 277-283 Bartlett adjustments for systems of linear equations with linear restrictions
by Attfield, C. L. F.
- 285-290 Limiting efficiency of OLS vs. GLS when regressors are fractionally integrated
by Kramer, Walter & Hassler, Uwe
- 291-296 On the pooling of cross-sectional and time-series data in the presence of heteroskedasticity
by Anderson, Heather M. & Vahid, Farshid
- 297-301 Interindustry wage differentials in dummy variable models
by Zanchi, Luisa
- 303-310 The non-monotonicity of the bias and mean squared error of the two stage least squares estimators of exogenous variable coefficients
by Cheung Ip, Wai & Phillips, Garry D. A.
- 311-315 A note on some properties of the ESTAR model
by Chappell, David & Peel, David A.
- 317-320 Non-causality: The role of the omitted variables
by Triacca, Umberto
- 321-328 Specification via model selection in vector error correction models
by Gonzalo, Jesus & Pitarakis, Jean-Yves
- 329-333 Weak complementarity and production
by Huang, Ju-Chin & Kerry Smith, V.
- 335-341 Scaling the volatility of GDP growth rates
by Canning, D. & Amaral, L. A. N. & Lee, Y. & Meyer, M. & Stanley, H. E.
- 343-349 Cyclicality of markups and real wages in Korea
by Kang, Joo-Hoon & Jeong, Ugyeong & Bae, Joo-Han
- 351-355 EMS exchange rate expectations and time-varying risk premia
by Nieuwland, Frederick G. M. C. & Verschoor, Willem F. C. & C.P. Wolff, Christian
- 357-362 Arbitrage, martingales and bubbles
by Gilles, Christian & LeRoy, Stephen F.
- 363-367 Human capital depletion, human capital formation, and migration: a blessing or a "curse"?
by Stark, Oded & Helmenstein, Christian & Prskawetz, Alexia
- 369-373 Promotion careers with multiple punitive assignments
by Mori, Pier Angelo
August 1998, Volume 60, Issue 2