Can consumption of convenience products reveal the opportunity cost of time?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald, Stephen G. & Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2009. "A structural model of the fixed time costs of market work," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 125-128, September.
- Heckman, James J, 1974. "Shadow Prices, Market Wages, and Labor Supply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 679-694, July.
- Raymond Palmquist & Daniel Phaneuf & V. Smith, 2010.
"Short Run Constraints and the Increasing Marginal Value of Time in Recreation,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(1), pages 19-41, May.
- Raymond B. Palmquist & Daniel J. Phaneuf & V. Kerry Smith, 2009. "Short Run Constraints and the Increasing Marginal Value of Time in Recreation," NBER Working Papers 14986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feather, Peter M & Shaw, W Douglas, 2000. "The Demand for Leisure Time in the Presence of Constrained Work Hours," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 38(4), pages 651-661, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- González Chapela, Jorge, 2016.
"Disentangling income and price effects in the demand for time online,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 65-75.
- González Chapela, Jorge, 2014. "Disentangling income and price effects in the demand for time online," MPRA Paper 57302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsShadow value of time Time constraints Household production Latent variable models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:113:y:2011:i:1:p:92-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.