Organization capital and firm performance. Empirical evidence for European firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Claudia Tronconi & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2010. "Organizational capital and firm performance. Empirical evidence for European firms," Department of Economics Working Papers 1018, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2005.
"Measuring Organizational Capital in the New Economy,"
NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 205-236
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Black, Sandra E. & Lynch, Lisa M., 2005. "Measuring Organizational Capital in the New Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 1524, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baruch Lev & Suresh Radhakrishnan, 2005. "The Valuation of Organization Capital," NBER Chapters,in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 73-110 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandro Montresor, 2004. "Resources, capabilities, competences and the theory of the firm," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(5), pages 409-434, October.
- Kim, H Youn, 1992. "The Translog Production Function and Variable Returns to Scale," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(3), pages 546-552, August.
- Supriyo De & Dilip Dutta, 2007. "Impact of Intangible Capital on Productivity and Growth: Lessons from the Indian Information Technology Software Industry," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(s1), pages 73-86, September.
- Elizabeth Webster & Paul H. Jensen, 2006. "Investment in Intangible Capital: An Enterprise Perspective," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(256), pages 82-96, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroki Arato & Katsunori Yamada, 2012.
"Japan's Intangible Capital and Valuation of Corporations in a Neoclassical Framework,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(4), pages 459-478, October.
- Hiroki Arato & Katsunori Yamada, 2010. "Japan's Intangible Capital and Valuation of Corporations in a Neoclassical Framework," ISER Discussion Paper 0772, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Nov 2011.
- Hiroki Arato & Katsunori Yamada, 2011. "Code and data files for "Japan's Intangible Capital and Valuation of Corporations in a Neoclassical Framework"," Computer Codes 10-34, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Wen Chen & Robert Inklaar, 2016. "Productivity spillovers of organization capital," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 229-245, June.
- HARADA Nobuyuki, 2014. "Intangible Investments and their Consequences: New evidence from unlisted Japanese companies," Discussion papers 14058, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Shenglang Yang, 2016. "Intangible capital and sectoral energy intensity: Evidence from 40 economies," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2016-646, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2014. "Are Large Headquarters Unproductive? Evidence from a panel of Japanese companies," Discussion papers 14036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Morikawa, Masayuki, 2015. "Are large headquarters unproductive?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 422-436.
More about this item
KeywordsIntangibles Knowledge-based resources Organization capital R&D capital stock Translog production function;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D29 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Other
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:112:y:2011:i:2:p:141-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.