Intangible Investments and their Consequences: New evidence from unlisted Japanese companies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tronconi, Claudia & Vittucci Marzetti, Giuseppe, 2011.
"Organization capital and firm performance. Empirical evidence for European firms,"
Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 141-143, August.
- Claudia Tronconi & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2010. "Organizational capital and firm performance. Empirical evidence for European firms," Department of Economics Working Papers 1018, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Frederico Belo & Xiaoji Lin & Maria Ana Vitorino, 2014.
"Brand Capital and Firm Value,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(1), pages 150-169, January.
- Belo, Frederico & Lin, Xiaoji & Vitorino, Maria Ana, 2013. "Brand Capital and Firm Value," Working Paper Series 2013-04, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Frederico Belo & Xiaoji Lin & Maria Ana Vitorino, 2013. "Online Appendix to "Brand Capital and Firm Value"," Online Appendices 12-71, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Frederico Belo & Xiaoji Lin & Maria Ana Vitorino, 2013. "Code and data files for "Brand Capital and Firm Value"," Computer Codes 12-71, Review of Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:14058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (TANIMOTO, Toko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.