Why are U.S. firms holding so much cash? an exploration of cross-sectional variation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Pinkowitz & René M. Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 2012. "Multinationals and the High Cash Holdings Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 18120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carol Corrado & John Haltiwanger & Daniel Sichel, 2005. "Measuring Capital in the New Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number corr05-1, June.
- Diego Comin & Sunil Mulani, 2003.
"Diverging Trends in Macro and Micro Volatility: Facts,"
0306008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diego Comin & Sunil Mulani, 2004. "Diverging Trends in Macro and Micro Volatility: Facts," NBER Working Papers 10922, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Randall Wright & Cathy Zhang, 2018. "Corporate Finance and Monetary Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 108(4-5), pages 1147-1186, April.
- Marwick, Alex & Hasan, Mostafa Monzur & Luo, Tianpei, 2020. "Organization capital and corporate cash holdings," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 68(C).
- Paul Jackson & Florian Madison, 2019. "Entrepreneurial finance, home equity, and monetary policy," ECON - Working Papers 322, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jun 2020.
- KHAN, Asad & BIBI, Memoona & TANVEER, Sarfaraz, 2016. "The Impact Of Corporate Governance On Cash Holdings: A Comparative Study Of The Manufacturing And Service Industry," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 20(3), pages 40-79.
- Silva, Mario Rafael, 2019. "Corporate finance, monetary policy, and aggregate demand," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1-28.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Tsz-Nga Wong & Cathy Zhang, 2018. "Lending Relationships and Optimal Monetary Policy," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1306, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Jia & Gao, Ya-Chun & Li, Qiang & Zeng, Yong, 2020. "Cash holdings, M&A decision and risk premium," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 537(C).
- Atanasova, Christina & Li, Mingxin, 2019. "Do all diversified firms hold less cash? The role of product market competition," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 134-152.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2013:i:july:p:293-325:n:v.95no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.