Who benefits from bilateral information exchange in a retail channel?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Esther Gal-Or & Tansev Geylani & Anthony J. Dukes, 2008. "Information Sharing in a Channel with Partially Informed Retailers," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(4), pages 642-658, 07-08.
- Vives, Xavier, 1984. "Duopoly information equilibrium: Cournot and bertrand," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 71-94, October.
- Gal-Or, Esther, 1985. "Information Sharing in Oligopoly," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 329-343, March.
- Chuan He & Johan Marklund & Thomas Vossen, 2008. "—Vertical Information Sharing in a Volatile Market," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(3), pages 513-530, 05-06.
- Basar, Tamer & Ho, Yu-Chi, 1974. "Informational properties of the Nash solutions of two stochastic nonzero-sum games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 370-387, April.
- Lode Li, 2002.
"Information Sharing in a Supply Chain with Horizontal Competition,"
INFORMS, pages 1196-1212.
- Lode Li, 2002. "Information Sharing in a Supply Chain with Horizontal Competition," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm288, Yale School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Mittendorf & Jiwoong Shin & Dae-Hee Yoon, 2013. "Manufacturer marketing initiatives and retailer information sharing," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 263-287, June.
- Bian, Junsong & Guo, Xiaolei & Lai, Kin Keung & Hua, Zhongsheng, 2014. "The strategic peril of information sharing in a vertical-Nash supply chain: A note," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 37-43.
- Tran, Thanh & Desiraju, Ramarao, 2017. "Group-buying and channel coordination under asymmetric information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 256(1), pages 68-75.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation sharing Retailing Pricing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:112:y:2011:i:2:p:210-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.