Lessons from studying a simple macroeconomic model for China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chow, Gregory C., 2010. "Note on a model of Chinese national income determination," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(3), pages 195-196, March.
- Chow, Gregory C, 1985. "A Model of Chinese National Income Determination," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(4), pages 782-792, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Le, Vo Phuong Mai & Matthews, Kent & Meenagh, David & Minford, Patrick & Xiao, Zhiguo, 2015. "China’s financial crisis – the role of banks and monetary policy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/1, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Gregory C. Chow, 2011. "A Model for National Income Determination in Taiwan," Working Papers 1335, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Chow, Gregory C, 2016. "Important laws governing China's macro-economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 289-294.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption Investment China Macroeconomy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:112:y:2011:i:3:p:233-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .