A Hausman test for non-ignorability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wong, Ka-fu, 1996. "Bootstrapping Hausman's exogeneity test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 139-143, November.
- Schreiber Sven, 2008. "The Hausman Test Statistic can be Negative even Asymptotically," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 228(4), pages 394-405, August.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Qin J. & Leung D. & Shao J., 2002. "Estimation With Survey Data Under Nonignorable Nonresponse or Informative Sampling," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 193-200, March.
- Kramer, Walter & Sonnberger, Harald, 1986. "Computational pitfalls of the Hausman test," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 163-165, June.
- Hsiao, Cheng, 1980. "Missing data and maximum likelihood estimation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 249-253.
- Crook, Jonathan, 1999. "Who is discouraged from applying for credit?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 165-172, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bücker, Michael & van Kampen, Maarten & Krämer, Walter, 2013. "Reject inference in consumer credit scoring with nonignorable missing data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 1040-1045.
More about this item
KeywordsHausman test; Missing data; Empirical likelihood; Reject inference; Credit scoring; Logistic regression;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:114:y:2012:i:1:p:23-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .