Effects on inference of pretesting the exogeneity of a regressor
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Wong, Ka-fu, 1996. "Bootstrapping Hausman's exogeneity test," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 139-143, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chmelarova, Viera & Hill, R. Carter, 2010. "The Hausman pretest estimator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 96-99, July.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin Sabro, 2012.
"Specification Tests with Weak and Invalid Instruments,"
40185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka, 2014. "Specification Tests with Weak and Invalid Instruments," School of Economics Working Papers 2014-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin, 2012. "Specification tests with weak and invalid instruments," Working Papers 15063, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 26 Jun 2012.
- Breusch, Trevor & Ward, Michael B. & Nguyen, Hoa Thi Minh & Kompas, Tom, 2011. "On the Fixed-Effects Vector Decomposition," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 123-134, March.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka, 2015.
"On bootstrap validity for specification tests with weak instruments,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 18(1), pages 137-146, February.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin, 2013. "On bootstrap validity for specification tests with weak instruments," Working Papers 16875, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 05 Aug 2013.
- Doko Tchatoka, Firmin, 2013. "On bootstrap validity for specification tests with weak instruments," MPRA Paper 47485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Firmin Doko Tchatoka, 2014. "On Bootstrap Validity for Specification Tests with Weak Instruments," School of Economics Working Papers 2014-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:56:y:1997:i:3:p:267-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.