Who is discouraged from applying for credit?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reint Gropp & John Karl Scholz & Michelle J. White, 1997. "Personal Bankruptcy and Credit Supply and Demand," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 217-251.
- Cox, Donald & Jappelli, Tullio, 1993.
"The Effect of Borrowing Constraints on Consumer Liabilities,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 197-213, May.
- Donald Cox & Tullio Japelli, 1993. "The Effect Of Borrowing Constraints On Consumer Liabilities," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 228, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Duca John V. & Rosenthal Stuart S., 1993.
"Borrowing Constraints, Household Debt, and Racial Discrimination in Loan Markets,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 77-103, October.
- Duca, John V. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 1993. "Borrowing constraints, household debt, and racial discrimination in loan markets," Working Papers 9312, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Hawley, Clifford B. & Fujii, Edwin T., 1990. "Discouraged applicants for consumer credit: Empirical evidence and implications for public policy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 83-86, May.
- Tullio Jappelli, 1990. "Who is Credit Constrained in the U. S. Economy?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(1), pages 219-234.
- anonymous, 1995. "Membership of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, 1913-95," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Jun, pages 627-628.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bücker, Michael & Krämer, Walter & Arnold, Matthias, 2012. "A Hausman test for non-ignorability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 23-25.
- Bart Baesens & Rudy Setiono & Christophe Mues & Jan Vanthienen, 2003. "Using Neural Network Rule Extraction and Decision Tables for Credit-Risk Evaluation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(3), pages 312-329, March.
- Matthew Hood & John Nofsinger & Abhishek Varma, 2014. "Conservation, Discrimination, and Salvation: Investors’ Social Concerns in the Stock Market," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 5-37, February.
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:11:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0194-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Eber, 2000. "Sélection de clientèle et exclusion bancaire," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 58(3), pages 79-96.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:65:y:1999:i:2:p:165-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.