The demand for household debt in the USA: evidence from the 1995 Survey of Consumer Finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:51:y:2017:i:2:p:380-405 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:12:d:10.1057_jors.2008.130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brunetti, M. & Ciciretti, R. & Djordjevic, Lj., 2016.
"The determinants of household’s bank switching,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 175-189.
- Marianna Brunetti & Rocco Ciciretti & Ljubica Djordjevic, 2014. "The Determinants of Household's Bank Switching," CEIS Research Paper 322, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Nov 2015.
- Marianna Brunetti & Rocco Ciciretti & Ljubica Djordjevic, 2015. "The Determinants of Household's Bank Switching," Working Paper series 15-24, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl, 2014.
"Household finances and the ‘Big Five’ personality traits,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 197-212.
- Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl, 2011. "Household Finances and the 'Big Five' Personality Traits," IZA Discussion Papers 6191, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarah Brown & Karl Taylor, 2011. "Household finances and the 'Big Five' personality traits," Working Papers 2011025, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Luis E. Arango & Lina Cardona-Sosa, 2015.
"Determinants of consumer credit within a debt constrained framework. Evidence from microdata,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
013965, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Luis Eduardo Arango & Lina Cardona-Sosa, 2015. "Determinants of consumer credit within a debt constrained framework. Evidence from microdata," Borradores de Economia 912, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- repec:eee:joinma:v:27:y:2013:i:2:p:83-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Cosma & Francesco Pattarin, 2012. "Attitudes, personality factors and household debt decisions: A study of consumer credit," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 12021, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2013.
"Funding self-employment -- the role of consumer credit,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(13), pages 1741-1749, May.
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2007. "Funding Self-Employment - The Role of Consumer Credit," Working Papers 0007, Gesellschaft für Arbeitsmarktaktivierung (GfA).
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2008. "Funding Self-Employment – The Role of Consumer Credit," Working Papers 005, Hanseatic University, Germany, Department of Economics.
- Kneiding, Christoph & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2011. "Funding Self-Employment: The Role of Consumer Credit," IZA Discussion Papers 6093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christoph Kneiding & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2011. "Funding Self-Employment: The Role of Consumer Credit," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1179, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Brown, Sarah & Taylor, Karl & Wheatley Price, Stephen, 2005. "Debt and distress: Evaluating the psychological cost of credit," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 642-663, October.
- Mukasa Adamon N. & Anthony M. Simpasa & Adeleke Oluwole Salami, 2017. "Working Paper 247 - Credit constraints and farm productivity: Micro-level evidence from smallholder farmers in Ethiopia," Working Paper Series 2356, African Development Bank.
- Sarah Brown & Gaia Garino & Karl Taylor, 2008. "Household Finances and Attitudes towards Risk," Working Papers 2008005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2009.
- Brown, Sarah & Ghosh, Pulak & Su, Li & Taylor, Karl, 2015. "Modelling household finances: A Bayesian approach to a multivariate two-part model," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 190-207.
- Ke Chen Chen & Mali Chivakul, 2008. "What Drives Household Borrowing and Credit Constraints? Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina," IMF Working Papers 08/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Jonathan Crook & Stefan Hochguertel, 2007. "US and European Household Debt and Credit Constraints," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-087/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rui Yao & Deanna Sharpe & Elizabeth Gorham, 2011. "An Exploratory Study of Chinese Americans’ Debt Ownership," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 600-611, December.
- Paradiso, Antonio & Kumar, Saten & Lucchetta, Marcella, 2014. "Investigating the US consumer credit determinants using linear and non-linear cointegration techniques," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 20-28.
- Okechukwu Anyamele, 2015. "Racial/Ethnic Differences in Household Loan Delinquency Rate," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 415-442, December.
- Drakos, Konstantinos & Giannakopoulos, Nicholas, 2011. "On the determinants of credit rationing: Firm-level evidence from transition countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1773-1790.
- Merike Kukk, 2014.
"Distinguishing the Components of Household Financial Wealth: the Impact of Liabilities on Assets in Euro Area Countries,"
Proceedings of International Academic Conferences
0100418, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Merike Kukk, 2014. "Distinguishing the components of household financial wealth: the impact of liabilities on assets in Euro Area countries," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2014-2, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2014.
- Mary Eschelbach Hansen & Julie Routzahn, 2014. "Gender Differences in Attitudes Toward Debt and Financial Position: The Impact of the Great Recession," Working Papers 2014-10, American University, Department of Economics.
- Saten Kumar, 2016. "Is the US Consumer Credit Asymmetric?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 63(2), pages 194-215, May.
- Rodríguez-Planas, Núria, 2018. "Mortgage Finance and Culture," IZA Discussion Papers 11316, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:cml:incocp:7sp-05 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. Pastrapa & C. Apostolopoulos, 2015. "Estimating Determinants of Borrowing: Evidence from Greece," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 210-223, June.
- Atte Oksanen & Mikko Aaltonen & Kati Rantala, 2015. "Social Determinants of Debt Problems in a Nordic Welfare State: a Finnish Register-Based Study," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 229-246, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:11:y:2001:i:1:p:83-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.