The effects of capital income taxation on wage formation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pisauro, Giuseppe, 1991. "The effect of taxes on labour in efficiency wage models," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 329-345, December.
- Holmlund, B. & Kolm, A.S., 1995.
"Progressive Taxation, Wage Setting, and Unemployment , Theory and Swedish Evidence,"
1995-15, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Holmlund, B. & Kolm, A.S., 1995. "Progressive Taxation, Wage Setting and Unemployment - Theory and Swedish Evidence," Papers 15, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Thomas Aronsson & Tomas Sjögren, 2004.
"Is the Optimal Labor Income Tax Progressive in a Unionized Economy?,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(4), pages 661-675, December.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Sjögren, Tomas, 2002. "Is the Optimal Labor Income Tax Progressive in a Unionized Economy?," Umeå Economic Studies 587, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Hersoug, Tor, 1984. "Union Wage Responses to Tax Changes," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 37-51, March.
- Ben Lockwood & Alan Manning, 1993. "Wage Setting and the Tax System: theory and Evidence for the UK," CEP Discussion Papers dp0115, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mendoza, Enrique G. & Razin, Assaf & Tesar, Linda L., 1994.
"Effective tax rates in macroeconomics: Cross-country estimates of tax rates on factor incomes and consumption,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 297-323, December.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Assaf Razin & Linda L. Tesar, 1994. "Effective Tax Rates in Macroeconomics: Cross-Country Estimates of Tax Rates on Factor Incomes and Consumption," NBER Working Papers 4864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Knoester, Anthonie & van der Windt, Nico, 1987. "Real Wages and Taxation in Ten OECD Countries," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 49(1), pages 151-169, February.
- Thomas Aronsson & Karl-Gustaf Löfgren & Tomas Sjögren, 2001. "Union Wage Setting and Capital Income Taxation in Dynamic General Equilibrium," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(2), pages 141-175, May.
- Stefan Boeters, 2013.
"Optimal Tax Progressivity in Unionised Labour Markets: Simulation Results for Germany,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 447-474, April.
- Boeters, Stefan, 2010. "Optimal tax progressivity in unionised labour markets: Simulation results for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-035, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, 2000.
"Unemployment, growth and taxation in industrial countries,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 47-104, April.
- Francesco Daveri & Guido Tabellini, "undated". "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," Working Papers 122, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Daveri, Francesco & Tabellini, Guido, 1997. "Unemployment, Growth and Taxation in Industrial Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lockwood, Ben & Slok, Torsten & Tranaes, Torben, 2000.
" Progressive Taxation and Wage Setting: Some Evidence for Denmark,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(4), pages 707-723, December.
- Ben Lockwood & Torsten Sloek & Torben Tranaes, "undated". "Progressive Taxation and Wage Setting: Some Evidence for Denmark," EPRU Working Paper Series 95-20, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Thomas Aronsson & Tomas Sjögren & Torbjörn Dalin, 2009.
"Optimal taxation and redistribution in an OLG model with unemployment,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 16(2), pages 198-218, April.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Dalin, Torbjörn & Sjögren, Tomas, 2004. "Optimal Taxation and Redistribution in an OLG Model with Unemployment," Umeå Economic Studies 635, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Lockwood, Ben & Manning, Alan, 1993. "Wage setting and the tax system theory and evidence for the United Kingdom," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-29, August.
- Chamley, Christophe, 1986. "Optimal Taxation of Capital Income in General Equilibrium with Infinite Lives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 607-622, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital taxation; Wage formation; Labour supply;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:113:y:2011:i:2:p:186-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.