Citations for "Global production networks, knowledge diffusion, and local capability formation"
by Ernst, Dieter & Kim, Linsu
- repec:enr:rpaper:0020 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sanjaya Lall, Manuel Albaladejo and Jinkang Zhang (QEH), .
"Mapping Fragmentation: Electronics and Automobiles in East Asia and Latin America,"
QEH Working Papers
qehwps115, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Sanjaya Lall & Manuel Albaladejo & Jinkang Zhang, 2004. "Mapping fragmentation: Electronics and automobiles in East Asia and Latin America," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 407-432.
- Duanmu, Jing-Lin & Fai, Felicia M., 2007. "A processual analysis of knowledge transfer: From foreign MNEs to Chinese suppliers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 449-473, August.
- Daniel Munich & Martin Srholec & Michael Moritz & Johannes Schaffler, 2012.
"Mothers and Daughters: Heterogeneity of German Direct Investments in the Czech Republic,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp467, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Daniel Münich & Martin Srholec & Michael Moritz & Johannes Schäffler, 2014. "Mothers and Daughters: Heterogeneity of German Direct Investments in the Czech Republic," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(1), pages 42-62.
- William Latham & Christian Le Bas & Dmitry Volodin, 2012. "Mobility, Productivity and Patent Value for Asian Prolific Inventors : China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, 1975 - 2010," Working Papers halshs-00734980, HAL.
- Bojanowski, Michał & Corten, Rense & Westborck, Bastian, 2009.
"The structure and dynamics of the global network of inter-firm R&D partnerships 1989-2002,"
15741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michał Bojanowski & Rense Corten & Bastian Westbrock, 2012. "The structure and dynamics of the global network of inter-firm R&D partnerships 1989–2002," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 967-987, December.
- Eduardo Ribeiro & Victor Prochnik & João DeNegri, 2010. "Productivity And Growth In The Brazilian Informatics Industry," Working Papers 12-2010, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Lorena M. D'Agostino & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2012. "The Global Fragmentation of R&D Activities: The Home Region Perspective," DRUID Working Papers 12-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Lema, Rasmus & Quadros, Ruy & Schmitz, Hubert, 2012. "Shifts in Innovation Power to Brazil and India: Insights from the Auto and Software Industries," MPRA Paper 49591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dhar, Biswajit, 2013. "The Future of the World Trade Organization," ADBI Working Papers 444, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1203 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sriwannawit, Pranpreya & Sandström, Ulf, 2013. "Review of Diffusion Research," INDEK Working Paper Series 2013/1, Department of Industrial Economics and Management, Royal Institute of Technology.
- Athreye, Suma & Cantwell, John, 2007.
"Creating competition?: Globalisation and the emergence of new technology producers,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 209-226, March.
- Suma Athreye & John Cantwell, 2005. "Creating Competition? Globalisation and the emergence of new technology producers," Open Discussion Papers in Economics 52, The Open University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Vincent FRIGANT & Martin ZUMPE, 2014.
"The persistent heterogeneity of trade patterns: A comparison of four European Automotive Global Production Networks,"
Cahiers du GREThA
2014-24, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Frigant, Vincent & Zumpe, Martin, 2014. "The persistent heterogeneity of trade patterns: A comparison of four European Automotive Global Production Networks," MPRA Paper 60199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tereso S. Tullao & John Paolo R. Rivera & Mitzie Irene P. Conchada, 2011. "Role of global production networks in understanding the impacts of the macroeconomics stimulus," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, in: Trade-led growth: A sound strategy for Asia, chapter 4 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Patricia Deflorin & Helmut Dietl & Markus Lang & Eric Lucas, 2011.
"Determinants of the Optimal Network Configuration and the Implications for Coordination,"
0152, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Patricia Deflorin & Helmut M. Dietl & Markus Lang & Eric Lucas, 2011. "Determinants of the Optimal Network Configuration and the Implications for Coordination," Working Papers 314, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong & Coenen , Lars, 2013. "Clean-tech Innovation in Emerging Economies: Transnational Dimensions in Technological Innovation System Formation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/10, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Basant, Rakesh, . "Knowledge Flows and IndustrialClusters: An Analytical Review of Literature," IIMA Working Papers WP2002-02-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Azadegan, Arash & Wagner, Stephan M., 2011. "Industrial upgrading, exploitative innovations and explorative innovations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 54-65, March.
- Sanjaya Lall and Manuel Albaladejo (QEH), .
"China’s Competitive Performance: A Threat To East Asian Manufactured Exports?,"
QEH Working Papers
qehwps110, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Lall, Sanjaya & Albaladejo, Manuel, 2004. "China's Competitive Performance: A Threat to East Asian Manufactured Exports?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1441-1466, September.
- Hobday, Michael & Rush, Howard, 2007. "Upgrading the technological capabilities of foreign transnational subsidiaries in developing countries: The case of electronics in Thailand," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1335-1356, November.
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec & Bart Verspagen, 2009.
"Innovation and Economic Development,"
Working Papers on Innovation Studies
20090723, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo, revised Oct 2009.
- K.J. Joseph & Govinda Parayil, 2006.
"Trade liberalization and digital divide: An Analysis of the information technology agreement of WTO,"
Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers
381, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Govindan Parayil & K.J. Joseph, 2006. "Trade Liberalisation and Digital Divide: an Analysis of the Information Technology Agreement of WTO," Working Papers id:583, eSocialSciences.
- Arvanitis, Rigas & Zhao, Wei & Qiu, Haixiong & Xu, Jian-niu, 2006. "Technological learning in six firms in Southern China: success and limits of an industrialisation model," MPRA Paper 18553, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Torres-Fuchslocher, Carlos, 2010. "Understanding the development of technology-intensive suppliers in resource-based developing economies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 268-277, March.
- Rob Raven & Johan Schot & Frans Berkhout, 2012. "Breaking out of the national: Foundations for a multi-scalar perspective of socio-technical transitions," Working Papers 12-03, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Aug 2012.
- Wei ZHAO & Rigas ARVANITIS, 2008. "L’Inégal Développement Industriel De La Chine : Capacités D’Innovation Et Coexistence De Différents Modes D’Apprentissage Technologique," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 28, pages 61-85.
- Contreras, Oscar F. & Carrillo, Jorge & Alonso, Jorge, 2012. "Local Entrepreneurship within Global Value Chains: A Case Study in the Mexican Automotive Industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 1013-1023.
- William Latham & Christian Le Bas & Dmitry Volodin, 2012.
"Mobility, Productivity and Patent Value for Asian Prolific Inventors: China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, 1975 – 2010,"
1227, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- William Latham & Christian Le Bas & Dmitry Volodin, 2013. "Mobility, Productivity and Patent Value for Asian Prolific Inventors: China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, 1975 – 2010," Working Papers 1306, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Petr Pavlínek, 2012. "The Internationalization of Corporate R&D and the Automotive Industry R&D of East-Central Europe," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 88(3), pages 279-310, 07.
- Wouter Jacobs & Hans R.A. Koster & Frank van Oort, 2012. "Co-agglomeration of Knowledge-Intensive Business Services and Multinational Enterprises," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1225, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2012.
- Taglioni, Daria & Winkler, Deborah, 2014.
"Making Global Value Chains Work for Development,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 143, pages 1-10, May.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Halldin, Torbjörn & Pedersen, Torben & Pajarinen, Mika & Ylä-Anttila, Pekka & Heum, Per & Kalvet, Tarmo, 2011. "Large firm dynamics on the Nordic-Baltic scene Implications for innovation and growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 244, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Dirk Christian Dohse & Robert Hassink & Claudia Klaerding, 2012. "Emerging multinationals, international knowledge flows and economic geography: a research agenda," Kiel Working Papers 1776, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- repec:rer:articu:v:01:y:2009:p:53-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choung, Jae-Yong & Hwang, Hye-Ran & Song, Wichin, 2014. "Transitions of Innovation Activities in Latecomer Countries: An Exploratory Case Study of South Korea," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 156-167.
- Marek Tiits, 2005. "Technology-intensive Foreign Investments and Economic Development Strategy in a Small Country," Working Papers 01-2005, Institute of Baltic Studies.
- Nahm, Jonas & Steinfeld, Edward S., 2014. "Scale-up Nation: China’s Specialization in Innovative Manufacturing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 288-300.
- Padilla-Pérez, Ramón, 2008. "A regional approach to study technology transfer through foreign direct investment: The electronics industry in two Mexican regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 849-860, June.
- Simona, Gentile-Lüdecke & Axèle, Giroud, 2012. "Knowledge Transfer from TNCs and Upgrading of Domestic Firms: The Polish Automotive Sector," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 796-807.
- Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Glenda Kruss & Gustavo Britto & Ricardo Machado Ruiz & Américo Tristão Bernardes & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2012. "Unveiling Global Innovation Networks," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 463, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20120072 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2004.
"Structural Changes in International Trade. Cause, Impact and Response,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(6), pages 1071-1097.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1996. "Structural Changes in International Trade - Cause, Impact and Response," Working Papers Archives 1996547, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Sidonia von Proff & Thomas Brenner, 2011. "The Dynamics of Inter-Regional Collaboration â€“ An Analysis of Co-Patenting," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2011-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Juliana Subtil Lacerda & Jeroen C. J. M. van den Bergh, 2014. "International Diffusion of Renewable Energy Innovations: Lessons from the Lead Markets for Wind Power in China, Germany and USA," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 8236-8263, December.
- Basant, Rakesh, . "US-India Technology Co-operation and Capability Building: The Role of Inter-firm Alliances in Knowledge Based Industries," IIMA Working Papers WP2003-02-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Basant, Rakesh, . "Intellectual Property Protection, Regulation and Innovation in Developing Economies - The Case of Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," IIMA Working Papers WP2010-11-02, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Seamus Grimes, 2006. "Ireland's Emergence as a Centre for Internationally Traded Services," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 1041-1054.
- Hu, Baoliang, 2014. "Linking business models with technological innovation performance through organizational learning," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 587-595.
- Dinar Kale, 2012. "Sources of Innovation and Technology Capability Development in the Indian Automobile Industry," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(2), pages 121-150, July.
- Ming Gu & Edison Tse, 2010. "Building innovative organizations in China: The “execution+” organization," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 25-53, March.
- Frigant, Vincent & Zumpe, Martin, 2014.
"Are automotive global production networks becoming more global? Comparison of regional and global integration processes based on auto parts trade data,"
55727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincent FRIGANT & Martin ZUMPE, 2014. "Are automotive Global Production Networks becoming more global? Comparison of regional and global integration processes based on auto parts trade data," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Mia Mikic & Mochamad Pasha (ed.), 2011. "Fighting Irrelevance: The Role of Regional Trade Agreements in International Production Networks in Asia," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), number tipub2597, December.
- Matthias Böttcher, 2010. "Global and local networks in the Solar Energy Industry - The case of the San Francisco Bay Area," NEURUS papers neurusp143, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Wixted, Brian, 2006. "Cluster Complexes: A Framework for Understanding the Internationalisation of Innovation Systems," MPRA Paper 846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fujita, Mai, 2008. "Value Chain Dynamics and Growth of Local Firms:The Case of Motorcycle Industry in Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 161, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Zhou, Jing & Latorre, María C., 2013. "The impact of FDI on the production networks between China and East Asia and the role of the U.S. and ROW as final markets," MPRA Paper 51384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jensen, Peter D. Ørberg & Larsen, Marcus M. & Pedersen, Torben, 2013. "The organizational design of offshoring: Taking stock and moving forward," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 315-323.
- Andrea Ascani & Luisa Gagliardi, 2015. "Inward FDI and local innovative performance. An empirical investigation on Italian provinces," Review of Regional Research, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 29-47, February.
- Mwaura, Francis & Ssekitoleko, Solomon, 2012. "Reviewing Uganda’s tourism sector for economic and social upgrading," Research Series 148957, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Iammarino, Simona & Padilla-Pérez, Ramon & von Tunzelmann, Nick, 2008. "Technological Capabilities and Global-Local Interactions: The Electronics Industry in Two Mexican Regions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1980-2003, October.
- Henderson, Jeffrey, 2002. "Globalisation on the Ground: Global Production Networks, Competition, Regulation and Economic Development," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30605, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).