Large firm dynamics on the Nordic-Baltic scene Implications for innovation and growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst, Dieter & Kim, Linsu, 2002. "Global production networks, knowledge diffusion, and local capability formation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8-9), pages 1417-1429, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLarge firms; internationalization and industrial dynamics;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-04-02 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2011-04-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INO-2011-04-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2011-04-02 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .