The Future of the World Trade Organization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wen-jen Hsieh, 2011. "The Global Economic Recession and Industrial Structure : Evidence from Four Asian Dragons," Trade Working Papers 23221, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Wen-jen Hsieh, 2011. "The Global Economic Recession and Industrial Structure : Evidence from Four Asian Dragons," Microeconomics Working Papers 23221, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hsieh, Wen-jen, 2011. "The Global Economic Recession and Industrial Structure: Evidence from Four Asian Dragons," ADBI Working Papers 315, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Simon J. Evenett & Johannes Fritz & Yang Chun Jing, 2012. "Beyond dollar exchange-rate targeting: China’s crisis-era export management regime," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 284-300, SUMMER.
More about this item
Keywordsthe World Trade Organization; Doha Round; trade facilitation; investment regime; non-tariff barrier; global economic integration;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:23850. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .