Report NEP-CWA-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masahiro Kawai & Henrik Schmiegelow, 2013. "Financial Crisis as a Catalyst of Legal Reforms : The Case of Asia," Governance Working Papers 23852, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Biswajit Dhar, 2013. "The Future of the World Trade Organization," Trade Working Papers 23850, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Nakhoda, Aadil, 2013. "The impact of the exports of BRIC countries plus Turkey on the exports of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 52477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergey Kadochnikov & Anna Fedyunina, 2013. "Export diversification in the product space and regional growth: Evidence from Russia," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1327, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2013.
- Deborah Kay Elms, 2013. "The Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement : Looking Ahead to the Next Steps," Trade Working Papers 23856, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:484126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manfred Spiesberger & Marion Mienert & Jörn Sonnenburg & Karel Haegeman & Oguz Ozkan & Alexander Sokolov & Natalya Veselitskaya & Gorazd Weiss & Andreas Kahle & Klaus Schuch & Ilter Haliloglu & Irina , 2013. "Working Document: Towards a vision for research, technology and innovation cooperation between Russia and the EU, its Member States and Associated States," JRC Working Papers JRC85137, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Sebri, Maamar & Ben Salha, Ousama, 2013. "On the causal dynamics between economic growth, renewable energy consumption, CO2 emissions and trade openness: Fresh evidence from BRICS countries," MPRA Paper 52535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald Inglehart & Roberto Foa & Eduard Ponarin & Christian Welzel, 2013. "Understanding the Russian malaise: The collapse and recovery of subjective well-being in post-communist Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 32/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ünver, Mehmet Bilal & İlhan, Erhan, 2013. "Regulating access to the fiber in Turkey: Would regulatory holiday be a tool to increase the investment of operators?," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88527, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).