Understanding the Russian malaise: The collapse and recovery of subjective well-being in post-communist Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2000. "Happiness Prospers in Democracy," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 79-102, March.
More about this item
KeywordsWorld Values Survey; Russia; happiness; subjective well-being;
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2014-01-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HAP-2014-01-10 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LTV-2014-01-10 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-SOC-2014-01-10 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TRA-2014-01-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:32/soc/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .