Report NEP-HAP-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ronald Inglehart & Svetlana Borinskaya & Anna Cotter & Jaanus Harro & Ronald C. Inglehart & Eduard Ponarin & Christian Welzel, 2013. "Genes, security, tolerance and happiness," HSE Working papers WP BRP 31/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Human Flourishing," Working Paper Series 999, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Jan 2014.
- Ronald Inglehart & Roberto Foa & Eduard Ponarin & Christian Welzel, 2013. "Understanding the Russian malaise: The collapse and recovery of subjective well-being in post-communist Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 32/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Olivier Godechot & Claudia Senik, 2013. "Wage comparisons in and out of the firm. Evidence from a matched employer-employee French database," Working Papers 311, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2013. "The Love Aspects of Human Capital and the Economic Activity of Countries," MPRA Paper 52686, University Library of Munich, Germany.