Genes, security, tolerance and happiness
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berggren, Niclas & Nilsson, Therese, 2016.
"Tolerance in the United States: Does economic freedom transform racial, religious, political and sexual attitudes?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 45(S), pages 53-70.
- Berggren, Niclas & Nilsson, Therese, 2015. "Tolerance in the United States: Does Economic Freedom Transform Racial, Religious, Political and Sexual Attitudes?," Working Paper Series 1080, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsgenetic research; World Values Survey; happiness; tolerance.;
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2014-01-10 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GRO-2014-01-10 (Economic Growth)
- NEP-HAP-2014-01-10 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HPE-2014-01-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:wpaper:31/soc/2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamil Abdulaev) or (Victoria Elkina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .