Report NEP-HPE-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Freeman, Alan, 2013. "The Road to Market Serfdom: Why Economics is Not a Science and How to Fix it," MPRA Paper 52677, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2013.
- McCain, Roger, 2013. "John Bates Clark’s Conception of Capital," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2013-8, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2013. "Say’s Law: A Rigorous Restatement," MPRA Paper 52550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald Inglehart & Svetlana Borinskaya & Anna Cotter & Jaanus Harro & Ronald C. Inglehart & Eduard Ponarin & Christian Welzel, 2013. "Genes, security, tolerance and happiness," HSE Working papers WP BRP 31/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Ronald Inglehart & Christian Welzel & Bi Puranen, 2013. "Reinventing the Kantean Peace: The Emerging Mass Basis of Global Security," HSE Working papers WP BRP 28/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Freeman, Alan, 2013. "Culture, Labour, and Resources: Principles of a Practical Alternative Growth Path," MPRA Paper 52684, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Apr 2013.
- Konstantin Yanovskiy & Sergey Shulgin, 2013. "“Old Testament” Morality And The “Traditional” Family," Working Papers 0080, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Human Flourishing," Working Paper Series 999, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Jan 2014.
- Alain Alcouffe & Marius Chevallier & J. Prades, 2013. "De Walras à Vanek. Coopération et politique," Working Papers hal-00921143, HAL.