The Road to Market Serfdom: Why Economics is Not a Science and How to Fix it
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Alan & Kliman, Andrew, 2000. "Two Concepts of Value, Two Rates of Profit, Two Laws of Motion," MPRA Paper 6715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsValue; Price; Money; Labour; Marx; MELT; Okishio; TSSI; temporalism; rate of profit;
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2014-01-10 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2014-01-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2014-01-10 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2014-01-10 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:52677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .