Aggregate Demand and Firm Behavior: A New Perspective on Keynesian Microfoundations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Davidson, 1991. "Controversies in Post Keynesian Economics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 121.
- repec:mes:challe:v:25:y:1982:i:3:p:5-13 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John W. Keating & Isaac K. Kanyama, 2015.
"Is sticky price adjustment important for output fluctuations?,"
Review of Keynesian Economics,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 392-418, July.
- John W. Keating & Isaac K. Kanyama, 2013. "Is Sticky Price Adjustment Important for Output Fluctuations?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201301, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- William McColloch, 2013. "Book review. Piero Ferri, Macroeconomics of Growth Cycles and Financial Instability (Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, MA, USA 2011) 224 pp," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(4), pages 472â€”475-4, October.
- Cynamon Barry Z. & Fazzari Steven M., 2008. "Household Debt in the Consumer Age: Source of Growth--Risk of Collapse," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 1-32, October.
- Piero Ferri & Annalisa Cristini & Anna Maria Variato, 2016. "Endogenous fluctuations, markups, capacity and credit constraints," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 11(2), pages 273-292, October.
- Steven M. Fazzari, 1999.
"Minsky and the Mainstream: Has Recent Research Rediscovered Financial Keynesianism?,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_278, Levy Economics Institute.
- Steven M. Fazzari, 2000. "Minsky and the Mainstream: Has Recent Research Rediscovered Financial Keynesianism," Macroeconomics 0004025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piero Ferri, 2011. "Macroeconomics of Growth Cycles and Financial Instability," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14260.
- Alfonso Palacio Vera, 2002. "The "Modern" View of Macroeconomics: Somo Critical Reflections," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 02-17, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Passarella, Marco, 2011. "From the village fair to Wall Street. The Italian reception of Minsky’s economic thought," MPRA Paper 49593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fazzari, Steven & Ferri, Piero & Greenberg, Edward, 2008. "Cash flow, investment, and Keynes-Minsky cycles," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 555-572, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:20:y:1998:i:4:p:527-558. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.