How Heterodox is the Heterodoxy of the Monetary Circuit Theory? The Nature of Money and the Microeconomy of the Circuit
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Piazzale Martelli, 8, 60121 Ancona|
Phone: +39 071 220 7100
Fax: +39 071 220 7102
Web page: http://www.dises.univpm.it/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bossone, Biagio, 2001. "Do banks have a future?: A study on banking and finance as we move into the third millennium," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 2239-2276, December.
- R. L. St. Hill, 1995. "A Post Keynesian Perspective On Commercial Bank Behavior And Regulation," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 35-62, 02.
- Selgin, G., 1993. "In Defence of Bank Suspension," Papers 367, Georgia - College of Business Administration, Department of Economics.
- Hicks, John, 1989. "A Market Theory of Money," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287247, December.
- John Smithin, 1997. "An Alternative Monetary Model of Inflation and Growth," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 395-409.
- Toboso, Fernando, 2001. "Institutional Individualism and Institutional Change: The Search for a Middle Way Mode of Explanation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(6), pages 765-83, November.
- Caldwell, Bruce J, 1991. "Clarifying Popper," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Axel Leijonhufvud, 1997. "Mr Keynes and the Moderns," Department of Economics Working Papers 9704, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1989. "On Money as a Medium of Exchange," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 927-54, August.
- L. R. Wray, 1990. "Money and Credit in Capitalist Economies," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 474.
- Bossone, Biagio, 2001. "Circuit theory of banking and finance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 857-890, May.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Wright, Randall, 1993. "A Search-Theoretic Approach to Monetary Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 63-77, March.
- Lavoie, M, 1995.
"Horizontalism, Structuralism, Liquidity Preference and the Principle of Increasing Risk,"
9513e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Lavoie, Marc, 1996. "Horizontalism, Structuralism, Liquidity Preference and the Principle of Increasing Risk," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 43(3), pages 275-300, August.
- Chick, Victoria & Dow, Sheila C, 2001. "Formalism, Logic and Reality: A Keynesian Analysis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(6), pages 705-21, November.
- Messori, Marcello & Tamborini, Roberto, 1995. "Fallibility, Precautionary Behaviour and the New Keynesian Monetary Theory," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 42(4), pages 443-64, November.
- Marcello Messori, 1997. "The Trials and Misadventures of Schumpeter's Treatise on Money," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 639-673, Winter.
- Bell, Stephanie, 2001. "The Role of the State and the Hierarchy of Money," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 149-63, March.
- Jean-Michel Servet & Bernard Courbis & Éric Froment, 1991. "Enrichir l'économie politique de la monnaie par l'histoire," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(2), pages 315-338.
- Pryor, Frederic L, 1977. "The Origins of Money," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 9(3), pages 391-409, August.
- Charles Goodhart, 1989. "Money, Information and Uncertainty: 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262071223, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anc:wpaper:163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Mariotti)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.