In Defence of Bank Suspension
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 1995. "On the efficiency of cash settlement," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 95-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Huberto M. Ennis & Todd Keister, 2016.
"Optimal banking contracts and financial fragility,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 61(2), pages 335-363, February.
- Armantier, Olivier & Ghysels, Eric & Sarkar, Asani & Shrader, Jeffrey, 2015.
"Discount window stigma during the 2007–2008 financial crisis,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 317-335.
- Armantier, Olivier & Ghysels, Eric & Sarkar, Asani & Shrader, Jeffrey, 2011. "Discount window stigma during the 2007-2008 financial crisis," Staff Reports 483, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Aug 2015.
- Alberto ZAZZARO, 2002. "How Heterodox is the Heterodoxy of the Monetary Circuit Theory? The Nature of Money and the Microeconomy of the Circuit," Working Papers 163, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Dwyer, Gerald Jr. & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2007.
"Suspension of payments, bank failures, and the nonbank public's losses,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 565-580, March.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & Iftekhar Hasan, 1996. "Suspension of payments, bank failures, and the nonbank public's losses," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 96-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Mathieu Bédard, 2016. "In Which Context is the Option Clause Desirable?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(2), pages 287-297, December.
- Alexander William Salter, 2016. "Robust Political Economy and the Lender of Last Resort," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 1-27, August.
- Thomas L. Hogan & William J. Luther, 2016.
"The Implicit Costs of Government Deposit Insurance,"
Journal of Private Enterprise,
The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 31(Summer 20), pages 1-13.
- Thomas L. Hogan & William J. Luther, 2014. "The Explicit Costs of Government Deposit Insurance," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 34(1), pages 145-170, Winter.
- Xavier Freixas & Curzio Giannini & Glenn Hoggarth & Farouk Soussa, 2000. "Lender of Last Resort: What Have We Learned Since Bagehot?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 18(1), pages 63-84, October.
- Paul Hoffman & Anthony M. Santomero, 1998. "Problem Bank Resolution: Evaluating the Options," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-05, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Selgin, George & Lastrapes, William D. & White, Lawrence H., 2012. "Has the Fed been a failure?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 569-596.
- Kevin Dowd, 2000. "Bank Capital Adequacy versus Deposit Insurance," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 17(1), pages 7-15, February.
- APATACHIOAE, Adina, 2014. "Free Banking – Possible Solution To The Recent Crisis?," Journal of Financial and Monetary Economics, Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 1(1), pages 66-72.
- Mathieu Bédard, 2012. "Informational Contagion and the Entrepreneurial Production of Informational Remedies," CAE Working Papers 96, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM, revised Mar 2013.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:georec:367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbugaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.