Viewpoint: A microfoundation of monetary economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Nickell & Patricia Jones & Glenda Quintini, 2002.
"A Picture of Job Insecurity Facing British Men,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(476), pages 1-27, January.
- Nickell, Stephen & Jones, Tracy & Quintini, Glenda, 2000. "A picture of job insecurity facing British men," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20141, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Patricia Tracy Jones & Stephen Nickell & Glenda Quintini, 2000. "A Picture of Job Insecurity Facing British Men," CEP Discussion Papers dp0479, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Timothy Besley & Anne Case, 1995.
"Does Electoral Accountability Affect Economic Policy Choices? Evidence from Gubernatorial Term Limits,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 769-798.
- Timothy Besley & Anne Case, 1993. "Does Electoral Accountability Affect Economic Policy Choices? Evidence from Gubernatorial Term Limits," NBER Working Papers 4575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burgess, Simon & Turon, Helene, 2000.
"Unemployment dynamics, duration and equilibrium: evidence from Britain,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20162, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Simon Burgess & H Turon, 2000. "Unemployment Dynamics, Duration and Equilibrium: Evidence from Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0474, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Burgess, Simon & Turon, Hélène, 2000. "Unemployment Dynamics, Duration and Equilibrium: Evidence from Britain," CEPR Discussion Papers 2490, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Fernando M., 2011.
"On the joint determination of fiscal and monetary policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 132-145, March.
- Fernando Martin, 2009. "On the Joint Determination of Fiscal and Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers dp09-01, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Nicola Amendola, 2008. "A "Double Coincidence" Search Model of Money," CEIS Research Paper 126, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Jul 2008.
- Cordelius Ilgmann & Martin Menner, 2011.
"Negative nominal interest rates: history and current proposals,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, pages 383-405.
- Cordelius Ilgmann, Martin Menner, "undated". "Negative Nominal Interest Rates: History and Current Proposals," Working Papers 201143, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Ilgmann, Cordelius & Menner, Martin, 2011. "Negative nominal interest rates: History and current proposals," CAWM Discussion Papers 43, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2008:i:7:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- José Cao-Alvira, 2012. "Velocity Volatility Assessment of Monetary Shocks on Cash-in-Advance Economies," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 40(3), pages 293-311, October.
- Minzyuk, Larysa, 2010. "The development of non-monetary means of payment," MPRA Paper 28167, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:184-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Fernando M., 2015. "Debt, inflation and central bank independence," European Economic Review, Elsevier, pages 129-150.
- Stephen D. Williamson & Randall Wright, 2010. "New monetarist economics: methods," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 265-302.
- Williamson, Stephen & Wright, Randall, 2010. "New Monetarist Economics: Models," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 2, pages 25-96 Elsevier.
- Chao Gu & Fabrizio Mattesini & Randall Wright, 2016. "Money and Credit Redux," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 84, pages 1-32, January.
- Huber, Samuel & Kim, Jaehong, 2017. "On the optimal quantity of liquid bonds," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 184-200.
- Martin Menner, 2011. ""Gesell Tax" and Efficiency of Monetary Exchange," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-26, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre-Olivier Weill & Tsz-Nga Wong, 2015.
"A Tractable Model of Monetary Exchange with Ex-post Heterogeneity,"
NBER Working Papers
21179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rocheteau, Guillaume & Weill, Pierre-Olivier & Wong, Russell, 2017. "A Tractable Model of Monetary Exchange with Ex-Post Heterogeneity," Working Paper 17-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Pingle, Mark & Mukhopadhyay, Sankar, 2010. "Private money as a competing medium of exchange," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 541-554.
- Shoujian Zhang, 2014. "Search Frictions, Job Flows and Optimal Monetary Policy," CDMA Working Paper Series 201402, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Chao Gu & Fabrizio Mattesini & Randall Wright, 2015. "Money and Credit Redux," Working Papers 1508, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Julien, BenoI^t & Kennes, John & King, Ian, 2008. "Bidding for money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 196-217, September.
- Anthonisen, Niels, 2010. "Monetary shocks in a spatial overlapping generations model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2461-2484, December.
More about this item
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:39:y:2006:i:3:p:643-688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.