Introduction to an Alternative History of Money
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Perry Mehrling, 2000. "Modern Money: Fiat or Credit?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 397-406, March.
- Stephanie Bell & John Henry & L Randall Wray, 2004. "A Chartalist Critique of John Locke's Theory of Property, Accumulation, and Money: or, is it Moral to Trade Your Nuts for Gold?," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 62(1), pages 51-65.
- L. R. Wray, 1990. "Money and Credit in Capitalist Economies," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 474, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Di Lorenzo, 2014. "Insights on Tax Evasion Using a Monetary Circuit Model," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 36-57, February.
More about this item
KeywordsOrigins of Money; Evolution of Financial System; Substantivist Methodology; Comparative History; Nature of Money;
- B5 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
- P1 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-05-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2012-05-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2012-05-08 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-05-08 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2012-05-08 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-05-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.