Endogenous Money: Structuralist and Horizontalist
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Pollin, 1991. "Two Theories of Money Supply Endogeneity: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 366-396, March.
- Stephanie Bell & L. Randall Wray, 2002. "Fiscal effects on reserves and the independence of the Fed," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 263-271.
- Perry Mehrling, 2000. "Modern Money: Fiat or Credit?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 397-406, March.
- Cooley, Thomas F & LeRoy, Stephen F, 1981. "Identification and Estimation of Money Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 825-844, December.
- Ann-Marie Meulendyke, 1988. "Can the Federal Reserve Influence Whether the Money Supply Is Endogenous? A Comment on Moore," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 390-397, March.
- Marc Lavoie & Mario Seccareccia, 2001.
"Minsky's financial fragility hypothesis: a missing macroeconomic link?,"
Chapters,in: Financial Fragility and Investment in the Capitalist Economy, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lavoie, M. & Seccareccia, M., 1999. "Minsky's Financial Fragility Hypothesis: a Missing Macroeconomic Link?," Working Papers 9904e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 2001. "Minsky's analysis of financial capitalism," Chapters,in: Financial Keynesianism and Market Instability, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fan-Hung, 1939. "Keynes and Marx on the Theory of Capital Accumulation, Money and Interest," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 28-41.
- Geoffrey W. Gardiner, 2004. "The Primacy of Trade Debts in the Development of Money," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Thomas I. Palley, 1991. "The Endogenous Money Supply: Consensus and Disagreement," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 397-403, March.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:34:y:2000:i:3:p:603-620 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mario García Molina, 2011. "Esquema para el análisis de la estructura de un grupo económico," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 007957, UN - RCE - CID.
- Piti Disyatat, 2011. "The Bank Lending Channel Revisited," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(4), pages 711-734, June.
- Léo MALHERBE, 2017. "Endogenous money: an heterodox synthesis (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-08, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2007-09-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2007-09-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2007-09-09 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-09-09 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.