Keynes's Approach To Money: An Assessment After 70 Years
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Tobin, 1958. "Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- Sheila C. Dow, 1993. "Money And The Economic Process," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 147.
- Goodhart, Charles A. E., 1998. "The two concepts of money: implications for the analysis of optimal currency areas," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 407-432, August.
- Michael Hudson, 2004. "The Archaeology of Money: Debt versus Barter Theories of Money's Origins," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Geoffrey W. Gardiner, 2004. "The Primacy of Trade Debts in the Development of Money," Chapters,in: Credit and State Theories of Money, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Victoria Chick, 1983. "Macroeconomics after Keynes: A Reconsideration of the General Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530457, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ariel Dvoskin & German Feldman, 2010.
"The Exchange Rate and Inflation in Argentina: A Classical Critique of Orthodox and Heterodox Policy Prescriptions,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 145-169, January.
- Ariel Dvoskin & German Feldman, 2010. "The Exchange Rate and Inflation in Argentina: A Classical Critique of Orthodox and Heterodox Policy Prescriptions," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 39(2), pages 145-169, July.
- Antonio Carlos Macedo e Silva, 2006. "Detalhes Extraviados E Ausências Conspícuas: Do Treatise À General Theory," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 114, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-03-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2006-03-11 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2006-03-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-03-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-03-11 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2006-03-11 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.