The Rate of Interest, Economic Growth, and Inflation: An Alternative Theoretical Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kilpatrick, Andrew & Lawson, Tony, 1980. "On the Nature of Industrial Decline in the UK," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 85-102, March.
- Epstein,Gerald A. & Gintis,Herbert M., 2011. "Macroeconomic Policy after the Conservative Era," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521148412.
- Tobin, James, 1972. "Friedman's Theoretical Framework," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(5), pages 852-863, Sept.-Oct.
- John Smithin, 1997. "An Alternative Monetary Model of Inflation and Growth," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 395-409.
- Rowthorn, R E, 1977. "Conflict, Inflation and Money," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 215-239, September.
- MacKinnon, Keith & Smithin, John, 1993. "An interest rate peg, inflation and output," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 769-785.
- Louis-Philippe Rochon, 1999. "Credit, Money and Production," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1565.
- Seccareccia,M., 1991. "Post Keynesian Fundism and Monetary Circulation," Working Papers 9113e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
More about this item
Keywordsinterest rates; monetary policy; macroeconomics; growth; inflation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwgee:geewp23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu.ac.at/economics/en .