The Rate of Interest, Economic Growth, and Inflation: An Alternative Theoretical Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kilpatrick, Andrew & Lawson, Tony, 1980. "On the Nature of Industrial Decline in the UK," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 85-102, March.
- Epstein,Gerald A. & Gintis,Herbert M., 2011. "Macroeconomic Policy after the Conservative Era," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521148412, October.
- Tobin, James, 1972. "Friedman's Theoretical Framework," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(5), pages 852-863, Sept.-Oct.
- John Smithin, 1997. "An Alternative Monetary Model of Inflation and Growth," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 395-409.
- Rowthorn, R E, 1977. "Conflict, Inflation and Money," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(3), pages 215-239, September.
- MacKinnon, Keith & Smithin, John, 1993. "An interest rate peg, inflation and output," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 769-785.
- Louis-Philippe Rochon, 1999. "Credit, Money and Production," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1565.
- Seccareccia,M., 1991. "Post Keynesian Fundism and Monetary Circulation," Working Papers 9113e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
More about this item
Keywordsinterest rates; monetary policy; macroeconomics; growth; inflation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwgee:geewp23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.wu.ac.at/economics/en .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.