Macroeconomic Policy after the Conservative Era
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Smithin, 2002. "The Rate of Interest, Economic Growth, and Inflation: An Alternative Theoretical Perspective," Working Papers geewp23, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Georgios Argitis & Stella Michopoulou, 2011.
"Are Full Employment and Social Cohesion Possible Under Financialization?,"
Forum for Social Economics,
Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 139-155, July.
- Georgios Argitis & Stella Michopoulou, 2011. "Are Full Employment and Social Cohesion Possible Under Financialization?," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 139-155, January.
- Braunstein, Elissa, 2000.
"Engendering Foreign Direct Investment: Family Structure, Labor Markets and International Capital Mobility,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1157-1172, July.
- Elissa Braunstein, 2000. "Engendering Foreign Direct Investment: Family Structure, Labor Markets, and International Capital Mobility," Published Studies ps10, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Fernando Augusto M. de Mattos, 2000. "Jornada de trabalho: o exemplo europeu [Hours of work: the European example]," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 10(2), pages 117-143, December.
- H. Sonmez Atesoglu & John Smithin, 2006. "Real wages, productivity and economic growth in the G7, 1960-2002," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 223-233.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2007. "Funktionale Einkommensverteilung und aggregierte Nachfrage im Euro-Raum," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 33(2), pages 175-198.
- Giorgos Argitis & Stella Michopoulou, 2013. "Studies in Financial Systems No 4 Financialization and the Greek Financial System," FESSUD studies fstudy04, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Tim Koechlin, 1998. "Fat, Mean and Profitable," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 97-106.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521462907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.