Report NEP-CBA-2002-06-13This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN, 2002. "Liquidity," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 02.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- W A Razzak, 2002. "Monetary policy and forecasting inflation with and without the output gap," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2002/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- John Smithin, 2002. "The Rate of Interest, Economic Growth, and Inflation: An Alternative Theoretical Perspective," Working Papers geewp23, Vienna University of Economics and Business Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- francesca castellani, 2002. "A Model of Central Bank's Accountability," IHEID Working Papers 04-2002, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Takuma Omori, 2002. ""Suffolk Banking System against the Crisis of 1837 - 39 --the Spontaneous Development of "Lender of Last resort" by a commercial bank--" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-79, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Michel Beine & Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Estelle Dauchy & Ronald MacDonald, 2002. "The Impact of Central Bank Intervention on Exchange-Rate Forecast Heterogeneity," Working Papers 2002-04, CEPII research center.
- Leslie Hull, 2002. "Foreign-owned banks: Implications for New Zealand's financial stability," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2002/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002139 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002138 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haider A. Khan, 2002. "Can Banks Learn to Be Rational?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-151, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Leo Krippner, 2002. "Extracting expectations of New Zealand's Official Cash Rate from the bank-risk yield curve," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2002/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.