Report NEP-HME-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Freeman, Alan, 2013. "The Road to Market Serfdom: Why Economics is Not a Science and How to Fix it," MPRA Paper 52677, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2013.
- Henrekson, Magnus, 2014. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Human Flourishing," Working Paper Series 999, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Jan 2014.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:52503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kurose, Kazuhiro & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2013. "On the Ricardian Invariable Measure of Value in General Convex Economies: Applicability of the Standard Commodity," Discussion Paper Series 597, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Greiff, Matthias & Egbert, Henrik & Xhangolli, Kreshnik, 2013. "Pay What You Want – But Pay Enough! Information Asymmetries and PWYW Pricing," MPRA Paper 52766, University Library of Munich, Germany.