Report NEP-GRO-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Boyce, "undated". "Biased Technological Change and the Relative Abundance of Natural Resources," Working Papers 2013-04, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
- Ronald Inglehart & Svetlana Borinskaya & Anna Cotter & Jaanus Harro & Ronald C. Inglehart & Eduard Ponarin & Christian Welzel, 2013. "Genes, security, tolerance and happiness," HSE Working papers WP BRP 31/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Chudik, Alexander & Mohaddes, Kamiar & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Raissi, Mehdi, 2013. "Debt, inflation and growth robust estimation of long-run effects in dynamic panel data models," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 162, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Claude Diebolt & Faustine Perrin, 2013. "The Foundations of Female Empowerment Revisited," Working Papers 06-13, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Fung, Ka Wai Terence & Lau, Chi Keung Marco, 2013. "Financial Development, Econmic Growth and R&D Cyclical Movement," MPRA Paper 52567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Marchesi & Valeria Prato, 2013. "The cost of defaults: the impact of haircuts on economic growth," Working Papers 265, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Molina, Ezequiel & Narayan, Ambar & Saavedra-Chanduvi, Jaime, 2013. "Outcomes, opportunity and development : why unequal opportunities and not outcomes hinder economic development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6735, The World Bank.
- Esposito, Piero & Patriarca, Fabrizio & Perini, Luigi & Salvati, Luca, 2013. "Economic Convergence with Divergence in Environmental Quality? Desertification Risk and the Economic Structure of a Mediterranean Country (1960-2010)," MPRA Paper 52601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shcherbakova, Nadezda, 2013. "Urbanization as a way of saving our planet from overpopulation," MPRA Paper 52299, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Islam, Faridul & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Rahman, Mohammad Mafizur, 2013. "Trade Openness, Financial Development Energy Use and Economic Growth in Australia:Evidence on Long Run Relation with Structural Breaks," MPRA Paper 52546, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Dec 2013.
- Sergey Kadochnikov & Anna Fedyunina, 2013. "Export diversification in the product space and regional growth: Evidence from Russia," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1327, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2013.
- Adeniji, Sesan, 2013. "The Upshot of External Debt on Economic Growth in West African Countries: A Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 52555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebri, Maamar & Ben Salha, Ousama, 2013. "On the causal dynamics between economic growth, renewable energy consumption, CO2 emissions and trade openness: Fresh evidence from BRICS countries," MPRA Paper 52535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dandume, Muhammad Yusuf, 2013. "Institution and Economic Growth performance in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 52356, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Muhammad, Yusuf, 2013. "Corruption, Inequality of Income and economic Growth in Nigeria," MPRA Paper 52348, University Library of Munich, Germany.